➤ third selection iii.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 started with Blue Lock in possession of the ball. Isagi quickly passed it over to Bachira. He knew with his dribbling, they would at least be able to get across the field with the ball.

"Let's go, freckly star." Bachira taunted, referring to Pablo.

"Huh? We started already?" Pablo scratched his head.

Not knowing what the male was saying, Bachira continued speaking. "This is the new Meguru Bachira's big debut!"

He did an impressive spin around Pablo that even the said man had to acknowledge it. However, Bachira wasn't done. Before Pablo could steal the ball, Bachira kicked it out of his grip.

"Alright, Meguru!" (M/n) shouted with joy.

"Nice Bachira!" Isagi complimented. "Let's charge in with a one-two pass!"

Bachira stuck his tongue out with a grin. "Don't be silly. Why would I pass to anyone who could fit into my imagination?!"

(M/n) watched as Pablo quickly caught up to Bachira. He knew he would soon steal it from him, so he acted quickly.

As Bachira and Rin made passes to each other, (M/n) waited by the goal until his eyes met with Rin's. At that moment, Rin swiftly passed the ball to him, and as soon as his foot came into contact with the ball, he slammed his foot and scored the first goal.

"Yahoo! I actually scored, holy!!" (M/n) cheered, pumping his fist in the air. "Rin!! Did you see it?! You passed it like 'SWOOSH,' and then I kicked it like 'BAM'!" He made motions with his arms and legs as Rin stared blankly.

"How many times have I told you I don't speak that language?" Rin rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"Whoa...not bad," Luna spoke.

"Ahh, I knew that cute guy would be the first to score!" Pablo internally fangirled.

"He's 'ight." Dada shrugged while Adam only nodded.

Loki stared at (M/n) in amazement and wonder. He was such a tiny figure, yet he overcame them just like that. He was indeed something else.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 was the next one to score after that, but that was it. They never scored again. World 5 won, and that was that.

(M/n) wasn't all too upset. He knew they didn't have a chance against pro players this earlier. Rin wasn't taking things so lightly, though.

World 5 walked towards the exit, leaving the Blue Lock players defeated.

"This match's real objective was to pick members for Japan's U-20 World Cup team." Luna turned towards them with a small smile.

"We knew you guys would lose from the start," Loki added.

"There's no way you coulda won!" Dada laughed.

"Time to report to Ego about your skills." Pablo scratched his head before looking at (M/n). "Oh, and cute guy! Let's meet again! Just the two of us since we're the only cute ones."

(M/n) He held his thumbs up, only understanding a little of what he was saying since he wasn't paying attention.

"Let's hurry up and get back to the hotel." Adam glared.