➤ second selection ii.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 the faces?" (M/n) sat up, waiting for answers. He was expecting Reo to answer him, but the said male ignored him and continued walking forward. "Did...did something bad happen with Reo? Did I do something?"

"No," Nagi sat down next to the (H/c) male, patting and playing with his hair. "He's just in a sour mood right now."

"Why?"

"We lost the match."

(M/n) grew silent upon the news. He couldn't help but think it was his fault. If only he hadn't gotten hurt so badly, maybe he could've finished playing. Then, he would've led them to victory.

"Awh, man. This sucks." (M/n) pouted. "I'm sorry I wasn't out there."

"Really, (M/n)? It's not your fault that stupid Kuon guy hurt you. Now stop apologizing, okay?"

"Okay..." (M/n) shifted in his position so his head was laying on Nagi's lap, giving him more access to play with it. "You seem to be taking it better than Reo."

"Yeah." Nagi simply said. "I'm gonna go shower now."

"Alright, I'm gonna go get something to eat from the cafeteria. I felt like I haven't eaten in ages!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Isn't your ankle still messed up?"

"I just rolled it a bit, but I should be able to walk there since it's not too far from here."

"Okay..." Nagi slowly said. He was a bit hesitant to let (M/n) go by himself. "If anything happens, text me."

"Got it. I'll be back soon."

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 the limping, it took (M/n) longer than expected to reach his destination, but after a while, he did. Entering the cafeteria, he saw two males in there already but didn't pay much attention to them.

(M/n) put his arm under the scanner and his food was out in seconds. When he turned around, he came nose to nose with someone.

"(N/n)~! You're okay!"

"Meguru? Oh, and Isagi."

"Uhm, sorry about earlier today, (M/n)," Isagi spoke. "Is your ankle okay?"

"Oh, yeah! Just rolled it a bit is all! Teieri-san said I'll be able to play soccer again in about 2 days."

"Who?" Bachira tilted his head at the i  new name.

"The lady who confiscated our phones and stuff."

"Oh."

"So, what are you two doing here?" (M/n) asked, limping to a table with a lot of bottles on it. "I'm guessing these bottles have something to do with it."

"Yeah, grabbing them for the team," Isagi answered.

"You're celebrating your win against us, right?"

"Duh!" Bachira yelled teasingly, slinging his arm around (M/n)'s shoulder.

(M/n) rolled his eyes playfully. "Just be glad I wasn't there. Else, you would've been in serious trouble~" He joked along with him.

"Yeah, right~"

Isagi was going to join in on the conversation, but before he could do so, they all heard a series of sobbing. Turning their heads to the hallway, they saw a long row of boys heading toward the exit.