➤ third selection v.

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 at the picture of Sae in slight surprise himself. But the excited feeling he got from the news easily topped the shock.

Just then, a loud shock was heard, and (M/n) already knew who it was just by the voice. 'Oh, how I haven't missed that voice-'

"Hey! Wait a sec! I get that we're not guaranteed a spot, but who's gonna be in the 'Blue Lock Eleven?!'" Raichi asked in a rather angry manner.

"Do we...have to pick mid-fielders and defense from this group?" Gagamaru placed a hand under his chin in thought.

"Yeah, of course," Ego answered. "And a goalkeeper. We'll have to do our best with our ramshackle team."

"But," (M/n) perked up. "the other team will have defense specialists!"

"I don't hate this new development." Aryu flipped his hair with glam.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Ego glared. "Blue Lock will assemble a team focused around the following six players. These are the top-ranked players at present. And putting together a team in just 3 weeks will require a most rational gamble. Will the following players please come forward?"

(M/n) trembled with excitement. He knew he had a good chance of being among those top 6. He just had to be.

"First, our top player...(M/n) Hinata."

(M/n)'s eyes brightened, and his smile grew as he leaped into the air. "Yahoo!!"

Rin's eyes visibly softened at the adorable male, watching him walk forward. He wasn't even mad that the boy had taken his spot as number one.'So cute.'

"Next, number two...Rin Itoshi."

As Rin walked up to the front, (M/n) smirked at him proudly. Rin only rolled his eyes, but a small smile was on his face.

"Number three, Ryusei Shidou."

"There it is~ Wahoo~"

"Huh?! You're that awesome?!" Igarashi exclaimed. "I thought you were just scary..."

"So you're Number One?" Shidou grinned at (M/n).

Noticing a gaze on him, (M/n) turned his head, instantly seeing Shidou. The tanned male licked his lips seductively. (M/n) blinked a few times, confused.

'Is he hungry?'

"Number four...Eita Otoya."

"'Kay." The male lazily replied.

"Number five...Kenyu Yukimiya. And last, number six...Seishiro Nagi."

"Oh," Nagi said calmly.

"That's all."

"Uhm, Ego-san..." Yukimiya raised his hand. "Just a simple question for future reference, but...why am I number five? What's the difference between me and number one?"

Ego chuckled. "That's simple. Of the 35 remaining here, the only three who could score a goal against the world all-stars were (M/n) Hinata, Rin Itoshi, and Ryusei Shidou."

Ego further explained how he used his judgment to place the other top players based on what he saw.

"Are you satisfied, four-eye model nice guy?"

"Yes! Thank you." Yukimiya smiled brightly.

'He's a model?' (M/n) let his eyes linger over Yukimiya's figure a little bit longer. 'Sure has the looks for one...'

"First, we'll divide these six into pairs...assign them Ranks A, B, C...and thereby create three teams. But...(M/n) Hinata will only play one game and be removed. Karasu Tabito will fill him in."