➤ first selection

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 felt like years of searching for Room V, (M/n) finally came into contact with the big door. Without wasting another second, he walked closer and the door immediately opened up.

Everyone snapped their heads towards (M/n) and stared at him. (M/n) got a bit nervous due to their heavy gazes.

Closing his eyes with a smile, he spoke, "Uh, hi! I'm (M/n) Hinata!"

He didn't notice two specific people running towards him until he felt a huge weight being thrown onto his body.

"(M/N)!"

Upon hearing the familiar voice, he opened his eyes, being very shocked to see his two friends, Reo and Nagi.

(M/n) fell to the ground due to the big load, but they still continued to hug him tightly. He felt like all the air would leave his body if he didn't speak up.

"G-Guys, I've missed you too, but I can't breathe--!" (M/n) patted Nagi's fluffy white hair and Reo's back.

The two finally took a hint and hesitantly got up. Nagi took (M/n)'s hand and helped him off the floor as well.

"See Nagi. Didn't I tell you we'll see (M/n) again." Reo grinned at his friend, placing his hands on his hips proudly.

Nagi hummed in response, sitting on the floor and dragging (M/n) to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around (M/n)'s waist and hugged him close to him, not wanting to let him go.

All the other players just watched the interaction, wanting to talk to the (h/c) male, but too scared to do so.

(M/n) giggled, turning his head to Reo. "Shiro's more clingier than usual, hm?"

"He's been missing you a lot." Reo sat down next to Nagi. "I-I have too, by the way!"

(M/n) laughed at Reo as his face slowly started changing into a reddish-pink color and patted the taller male's shoulder.

Reo decided to change the topic and swatted (M/n)'s hands away, with an obvious blush. "Let's talk about our match tomorrow!"

"Trying to change the topic, huh?"

"I'm not! I'm just saying we need to practice for the game."

"If you say so, Reo. Who're we going against?"

"Team Y. We don't know anything about them, but I'm confident we'll win because not only do we have my treasure, Nagi we also have my cute but deadly, (M/n)!"

"Yeah!!" (M/n) shouted, already getting pumped up.

"Too loud..." Nagi mumbled, snuggling his head into the crook of (M/n)'s neck.

"Come on Nagi! No time to rest, we should be practicing!"

"Eh? I don't wanna...that's such a hassle..."

"If Nagi doesn't wanna practice, then just the two of us can!" Reo stood up to pry (M/n) away from Nagi. Nagi wasn't letting go, though. Instead, his grip got even tighter.

"Reo..why are you trying to take him away from me..." He spoke softly.

"We're gonna go practice Nagi! I'll let you have him when we're done, okay?"

Nagi's grip slowly loosened as he allowed Reo to take (M/n). "Fine."

Reo smiled and walked to his closet to change clothes. "You got your uniform, right (M/n)?"

"Yeah! I'll change now!"

(M/n) grabbed his uniform and quickly changed into it, putting the rest of his stuff in a empty locker. "Let's go!!!" (M/n) jumped up in the air, running out of the door.

Reo shook his head while chuckling. It was as if he was taking care of a energetic little kid.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄! Throughout the rest of the day, Nagi was all over (M/n).

During meals he would get (M/n) to feed him, when they trained he wanted (M/n) to watch him, and night time was the worst because Nagi practically used (M/n) as the mattress instead of his own.

It's not like he didn't mind or anything. It's just that the next morning when they were getting ready for the match, he felt his body ache slightly.

But any rate, he could still win. He couldn't wait for the match to actually begin!

𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄