➤ third selection ii.

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐖𝐀𝐒 being dragged. Against his own will, at that.

"Come on, Rin Rin, do we have to?" (M/n) whined as the other male dragged him to the training studio.

"Yes." Was all the boy responded.

Once they had reached their destination, Rin finally had let go of the pouty male.

Pulling out two mats, Rin placed them on the ground and sat on one, crisscrossed. With a heavy sigh, (M/n) threw off his socks and shoes and sat on the other mat in the same position as Rin.

Rin, who looked like he was meditating on the mat, opened one of his eyes to peek at (M/n), a small, innocent thought coming to mind.

"Oi," Rin called out. "You haven't taken your shirt off."

"My shirt?" (M/n) looked down at this shirt and then over to Rin, who had taken his shirt off. Shrugging, (M/n) slipped it off and returned to his previous position. "'Kay."

Rin was now satisfied, occasionally glancing at (M/n), who was trying his best to copy him.

"Now, onto the stretches," Rin announced while doing bone-aching stretches.

'I hate this.' (M/n) I internally cried, but I still did it anyway. Although it was excruciating, he knew that in the long run, it would help him.

After a while of doing stretches, both (M/n) and Rin heard a struggling whimper coming from in between them.

"Yoichi!" (M/n) giggled, noticing the awkward pose Isagi was pulling off. "What the hell do you call that?"

"Yeah," Rin glared. "What are you doing?"

Isagi mustered a smile over his trembling figure. "Copying you and (M/n) so I can catch up! But this... hurts my hips-"

"Idiot."

"That's why I've been trying to say!" By now, (M/n) had stopped doing the stretches and crossed his arms at Rin.

"Why are you doing this stuff?"

"It's aftercare for the body." Rin resumed his work, closing his eyes. "Cooldown yoga and meditation."

"You do all this?" Isagi questioned, impressed. "That's amazing...Is this a daily thing?"

"Why do you care?" Rin sassily snapped. "Now, stay out of our way or get out. Come on, (N/n), start again."

(M/n) mumbled under his breath but did what was told.

"Do you...really think about nothing but soccer? 24 hours a day?" Isagi pushed.

Of course, soccer wasn't all Rin thought about throughout the day. He would also fantasize about living peacefully and having a family with someone he's loved for years. But he couldn't let Isagi know that.

"Shut up already. I told you...I play soccer so I can crush my older brother, Sae Itoshi. Until I defeat him, I don't have time to rest."

He started doing rough poses, letting (M/n) know that he was not in a good mood. The latter's bones and body were sure to ache when they were done.

"Are you and your brother on bad terms?" Isagi kept on prying.

"Huh?"

"I mean...Just seemed like it."

"Not really." Rin glared at the floor. "I'll beat him and settle our uncomfortable but transactional relationship."

Pose after pose after pose. (M/n) would drop dead at this rate.