➤ tryouts

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐇𝐀𝐃 improved exceedingly at a fast rate, thanks to Rin's hard ass training and Bachira's dribbling tips. 

After (M/n) applied to be on the soccer team, him and some other guys had to go through tryouts

And today was the day. 

(M/n) was beyond nervous and Nagi and Reo could tell.

"(M/n), You good?" Reo put a hand on his friend's shoulder in a comforting manner as he, Nagi, and (M/n) walked to where the soccer tryouts were being held.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" (M/n) smiled through his nervousness, but Nagi wasn't buying it. "Sure you are." He spoke lazily. "You didn't even get online last night. You're clearly nervous."

(M/n) blushed a light pink out of embarrassment and attempted to look angry at Nagi. "So what if I am?"

"You'll do good. I promise." Nagi said, patting (M/n)'s head, but still keeping his eyes glued to his phone.

"Yeah, what Nagi said! You got this (M/n)!" Reo smiled brightly at him, which comforted him a bit.

(M/n) closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He grinned a bit and opened the door to the soccer field where the tryouts were being held. "Of course I do." He said, eyes and voice holding nothing but ego causing the males on the side of him to slightly cower away.

When they entered, they saw about 5 other guys on the field and a few watchers sitting in the bleachers.

"We'll be sitting front row." Reo said, taking hold of Nagi and walking to the bleachers.

(M/n) nodded in response and took his place next to the other males. He was confident until he saw how tall the other guys were. He envied their height.

"Alright!" The coach walked forward with a clipboard in his hand. "You six are trying out to be in the soccer team, yes? Well, let's just see how good you are first." He grinned slightly.

"I'll be pairing you up for a 3v3, first to 5 wins and the winning team will join our school's soccer team. However, if a member of the losing team proves his worth, you will be granted a spot."

Once the coach paired up everyone for the 3v3, (M/n) and his 2 other teammates walked onto their side of the field.

(M/n) was in the middle of the three and started doing a few stretches. Taking a few glances at his friends in the bleachers he saw Reo staring at him with a soft smile and so was Nagi, surprisingly.

(M/n) was confident that he would make the team. He would make it onto the soccer team an- "Pfft- Look at that shrimp over there-" (M/n) heard someone from the opposing team say with laughter.

"Is he for real?" Another spoke.

"He's so small, we won't have to worry about him, just stick with the other two."

(M/n)'s eyes began to twitch at what they were saying. As soon as the coach blew his whistle he sprinted to the ball and secured it in his possession. He easily dribbled past everyone on the opposing team and scored the first goal in less than 25 seconds.

Everyone who witnessed it stared at (M/n) in shock. Meanwhile, (M/n) just casually walked back to his team, not before glaring at those who trash talked him.

"Don't underestimate me again." His eyes were an cold (E/c) color but he still smiled. "This will be too easy..." (M/n) mumbled to himself as the match started again.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝟓-𝟎. The score was 5-0. And (M/n) scored all 5.

After the match finished the coach welcomed the new members to the team and dismissed them after.

(M/n) immediately ran to his friends and they showered him in praises and affection. Complimenting him on how good he was.

"You'll win a World Cup one day for sure!" Reo said. He was currently giving (M/n) a piggy back ride and Nagi went back to his video games.

"Thank you. Ooh! Can we go to that ice cream shop now?!" Reo chuckled as they all exited the school. "Sure thing, sweetie~ My treat!"

Nagi ordered vanilla ice cream, Reo, mint chocolate chip, and (M/n) got (F/f). They were all seated at a table, happily eating their ice cream. 

Nagi, though, couldn't seem to keep his eyes off the bubbly male in front of him. And (M/n) noticed this.

"Uh, Shiro? Is there something on my face or something...?"

"Yes."

"Oh, what?" (M/n) quickly grabbed a nearby napkin.

"Beauty."

Reo choked on his ice cream as he stared at Nagi with cringe written all over his face.

'Gosh, he's worse than Meguru...' (M/n) said to himself as a blush crept on his face. "Thank you, Shiro-"

"Also, you do have some ice cream here." Nagi added, swiping the ice cream off of (M/n)'s lips. He then did the unthinkable, putting his finger in his mouth, sucking the ice cream off.

(M/n)'s blush intensified as he stared in shock at Nagi. Reo just sat there in jealousy. He didn't even know what to say at this point.

"Mhm, I should have got that flavor." Nagi mumbled, going back to eating his ice cream.

"Shiro...you...i-"

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄! As soon as Bachira got home from school, he rushed to (M/n)'s house, knocking on the door. (M/n)'s mom answered it. "Oh, Bachira? What are you doing here?" She questioned.

"I came to see (M/n)! Did he not tell you I was coming over?" Bachira slightly pouted.

"No, he didn't...He must forgot. You know how that kid is." She chuckled, scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh..." He frowned. "Is he not home?"

"No, he's at his soccer tryouts right now."

"Soccer tryouts, huh? I see...Could you tell me when he gets home?"

"Sure thing."

After Bachira left the house, he walked back to his own, sulking the whole way. He really wanted to spend some time with (M/n). Maybe watch a movie with him and cuddle the night away. Too bad it was ruined by his tryouts.

NEXT CHAPTER: SUPER GENIUS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NAGI ;,LJKSAESDF