➤ super genius

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 (𝐌/𝐍) made the soccer team, he started participating in many matches. With his two friends, Reo and Nagi, he was practically unbeatable.

Bachira would attend every game (M/n) had, cheering him on and Rin would come when he wasn't busy, silently clapping when he saw (M/n) preform the moves he taught him.

As time went by, more and more people started recognizing him. He was already pretty famous in the volleyball industry and when fans heard he switched sports, he became even more famous. (M/n) didn't like all the attention, but he didn't necessarily hate it either.

He made a name for himself. They started calling him the Super Genius. It wasn't really a shocker when (M/n) came to school with a letter from the Japan Football Association saying he was selected for an improvement project.

(M/n) ran all around the school until he finally found who he was looking for. "Shiro, Reo!"

"Yes, hun?" Reo asked as he saw how excited (M/n) was. Which was normal, but this time he seemed extra excited.

"You seem extra happy today, what's up?" Nagi looked up from his phone.

"I got this letter from the Japan Football Association! Tell me you guys got one as well, I mean, you're both really amazing!"

"Hm, this letter?" Nagi pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, while Reo followed suit. "Yeah, we both got it." Reo said happily.

"Awesome! I'm super excited! I can't wait to show off my awesome moves!!" Reo chuckled while patting (M/n)'s head lovingly. "Let's get to class before we're scolded like last time-"

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        "𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐑 prodigy, (M/n) Hinata, also known as the Super Genius..." A certain reddish-brown haired male spoke as he read the latest news on his phone. "(M/n)...that name sounds familiar."

The male thought about that name for the rest of that day. It was all he could think about. Had he heard it before? Did he know this (M/n) guy? His train of thoughts were cut short, though, when a knock was heard on his door.

"Come in." He said plainly, staring at the man with a blank face.

The person responsible for knocking, entered the room with a slight nervous expression. "U-Uh, Itoshi, we're leaving now. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go." He stood up and grabbed his bag, walking past the man and out the door.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄! School was such a hassle. After all his classes were over, he had to go to his soccer practice. Good thing it was Friday or else he would surely die from how hard he was pushing himself.

After bidding Reo and Nagi his goodbyes, he went straight to Bachira's house. The latter had been complaining and whining all week about how they never hung out like they used to and he demanded a sleepover.

Of course, (M/n) had to agree. He was spending so much time with Reo and Nagi that him and Bachira barely even talked.

He knocked on Bachira's door and not even a second later he saw his friend's smiling face appear. "Finally! You're here!" He exclaimed, dragging (M/n) inside and to his slightly messy room.

(M/n) plopped himself on Bachira's bed. "So, what do you want to do?"

Bachira grinned and walked closer to (M/n), there lips almost touching. "You really want to know?"

"Uh, yeah. That's why I asked." (M/n) deadpanned, not really caring about how close they were.

"Alright, then!"

Bachira leaned closer to (M/n), giving him a small peck on the lips. (M/n) was shocked at this, and stared at Bachira with a confused and flustered face.

"Wh-Why did you do that?"

"What do you mean?" Bachira asked, grinning slightly. "Best friends kiss each other all the time!"

"On the lips?" (M/n) questioned, staring up at him.

"Yep! That's how you show how much you love and care for them!"

"Oh...I didn't know that..." He looked down. "Why didn't I know about this before?"

"Hm, dunno." He giggled, lying next to (M/n), putting his head in the male's lap as he turned on his TV.

Meanwhile, (M/n) was having a nervous breakdown. He was contemplating if he should kiss Rin, his childhood best friend, and Reo and Nagi, his new best friends. I mean, he does love and care for them.

Yes, (M/n) believed Bachira wholeheartedly, so if that's how best friends show their love, maybe it wasn't a bad idea to do. Or maybe, he'll just kiss Rin since he's more closer with him.

Nah-

END OF PILOT ARC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

new arc incoming