➤ introduction v.

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 immobilized. He couldn't believe what happened. He sat up with his bloody face just when the timer went off. His chibi profile came up on the screen with a big fat 'LOSE' at the top, indicating that he was out.

"Huh...? What...? What the...?" Kira choked on his words, as Isagi stood in front of him with wide eyes.

"I didn't...sorry...I...I mean..." Isagi stuttered over his words. (M/n) walked to him and laid a hand on Isagi's shoulder with a comforting smile. "The ball...came so fast...That I..."

"....What? WHAT THE FU-"

Kira was cut off by Ego appearing on the big screen.

"Good job, you unpolished gems. Let us continue to the results. The player we will get rid of is- Ryosuke Kira! You are expelled."

"What the fuck? Do you think you'll win the World Cup with this dumb shit...?! With these stupid games...Why was I...?" Kira got up, piqued. His blood was boiling inside him. "HOW COULD YOU ERASE THE FUTURE OF A PLAYER AS TALENTED AS ME?! AREN'T I JAPAN'S 'NATIONAL TREASURE'?! SO WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU EXPEL IGAGURI OR ISAGI OR (M/N) INSTEAD?! HUH?!"

(M/n) found it pretty boring, listening to Kira rant about nonsense, so he laid out on the ground, spreading out his arms and legs as he zoned out of the conversation Kira and Ego were having.

He came back to reality, though, when he heard his name being called.

"....And (M/n) Hinata, the strongest player in the room, who used the people who were coming after him to his own advantage....All three of them are perfect examples of people who, rather than do what was best for the team, had the tenacity and the courage to pursue their own will...that is exactly the 'egoism' that I am looking for."

(M/n) turned to Bachira and Isagi and held up his hands to give them both a high five. He smiled brightly at them, whispering a soft 'nice job.' Of course, they couldn't help but blush at (M/n)'s beautiful smile.

"And that is why...This is your loss, Ryosuke Kira. Now fuck off."

(M/n) slapped a hand over his mouth in shock and hilarity, placing his head in Bachira's lap who started playing with his hair. Kira mumbled curses under his breath, glaring at Isagi with an ugly look.

"This is so wrong." He said, walking out the automatic door. Everyone watched him leave.

Isagi stood there for a few minutes before he turned to Bachira angrily. "You...Why the hell did you pass to me?! If I didn't take that shot...you would've been expelled, wouldn't you?!"

Bachira smiled a goofy smile at the male, pointing at (M/n) who was still on his lap. "To be fair, it's kind of his fault as well." He whispered, jokingly.

"Hey--!" (M/n) pouted, raising his head from Bachira's lap.

"Am I lying, though?"

(M/n) rolled his eyes staring directly at Isagi. "I could tell you would hit it, Isagi-kun! I just passed to Bachira, though, so in case you missed, I wouldn't be out." He laughed at the last part, while Bachira frowned.

Isagi stared at (M/n), not really sure of what to say at this point. He did feel his cheeks start to burn upon hearing the male's laughter. It was like music to his ears. To be honest, he was really questioning his sexuality at this point.

Ego then resumed his speech that I won't write because the man talks to much, but anyways.

After he was done talking he was about to disappear, but stopped himself.

"And before I forget, (M/n) Hinata, report to my office. Now." He said, then the screen went dark.

(M/n) gulped as everyone turned their attention to him. 'Shit- Am I in trouble?!' (M/n) thought to himself and Bachira didn't help at all.

"Oooh~ You're in trouble~!" He giggled.

"Do you really wanna go there?" (M/n)'s eye twitched as he pulled out a bat from god knows where.

Bachira immediately shut up and looked away. "Yeah, no." (M/n) dropped the bat, to which Bachira was quick to pick up and hide in his locker.

"Wait, where did (M/n) even get that bat from-" Isagi questioned with skepticism. Bachira sighed while resting his hand on Isagi's shoulder. "I wonder the same thing, Isagi-kun."

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, it took (M/n) a while to locate Ego's office, but when he finally found it, he took a deep breath to calm his nerves and knocked on the door. He heard a faint, but cold, 'come in' and entered.

There, he saw Ego sitting at his desk, watching multiple players. (M/n) scanned the room quickly before Ego could speak and it was actually pretty nice.

Ego cleared his throat to get (M/n)'s attention. "Let me get right down to business, (M/n). You're not supposed to be in Room Z."

"Huh--?"

"You're supposed to be in Room V and you will be moving there in about 3 to 4 days. There was a bit of a miscalculation, but it's being worked on as I speak. That's all, dismissed."

(M/n) stared at him with uncertainty written all over his face. Of course, he didn't want to leave his friend Bachira, and his new friends, Isagi and Chigiri, but Room V was the strongest team in the building they were in.

The excitement he got from playing with other strong players easily topped the sadness he felt about leaving Room Z.

Ego noticed how (M/n) was still standing there and spun around in his direction with a questioning face.

"You're still here? Did you not hear what I said?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, my bad!" (M/n) chuckled apprehensively, rushing out of the room in a speed of light.

Ego rubbed his temples, turning back to examine the other players. 'Fucking weird kid...'

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄! Nagi sighed again. Ever since the entrance exam, he's been feeling some type of way. He missed (M/n) more than he missed his phone right now and Reo noticed.

Nagi plopped down on the ground and stared up at the ceiling, thinking off the (h/c) male.

"Thinking about (M/n), hm?" Reo asked his friend. Nagi nodded quietly, curling up into a ball. "He got the letter too. He's supposed to be with us, Reo. He promised to play with us." Nagi unknowingly pouted.

Reo's eyes widened at the rare occasion and chuckled. "Don't worry, Nagi." He whispered softly, patting the boy's hair. "Let's just hope he forgot and is a tad bit late."

"But the entrance exam is already over..."

Reo paused before answering. "So? This (M/n) we're talking about, he doesn't have to take an entrance exam. He's already the best." He smiled down at Nagi. "I bet you any minute now, (M/n) will be walking through the door. Watch."

"You think so?" Nagi looked up at him.

"I know so!"

NEXT CHAPTER: INTRODUCTION VI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

imagine nagi pouting