➤ introduction

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 got the letter too!" Bachira yelled with joy when (M/n) showed him the letter he got. "You got it too, Meguru?!"

"Yes!" He clapped his hands. "We have to be there tomorrow, right?"

"I think so."

"Well, then we better get a good night's rest!"

"Sleep is for the weak!" (M/n) stood on top of Bachira's bed with his hands placed on his hips.

"But (N/n)-"

"Sleep is for the weak!" He cut him off. Bachira sighed, already knowing this would be a long night. But honestly, he didn't care, he was just happy to spend time with his friend.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up early the next morning. He knew he had to because they had to be at this Japan Football Union place at a early time and it would be a difficult task to wake (M/n) up.

After he brushed his teeth, took a quick shower, and changed his clothes, he fixed up a quick breakfast and ran back upstairs to his room to wake up the sleeping male.

"(N/n)~" He whispered softly in his ear. "Wake up, baby~"

(M/n) shifted a little, but he remained sleep, only his soft snoring was audible. In any other situation, Bachira would have just stood there, watching (M/n) sleep, but they had to go. So, he shook (M/n) by his shoulders, but that did nothing as well.

He came up with one last plan and as much as he hated it, it had to be done. He grabbed a nearby water bottle and unscrewed the cap. With a deep breath, he muttered a quick apology before splashing the water on (M/n).

(M/n)'s eyes widened as he stared up at Bachira with his adorable doe eyes, but that innocent look quickly turned to a harsh glare as he immediately sat up and threw a pillow at Bachira with so much power, he stumbled back from the impact.

"You're dead, Meguru!" (M/n) yelled. "Do you realize how hard it's gonna be for me to fix my hair now?!"

"Ack, sorry! You wouldn't wake up, though!" Bachira spoke in literal fear. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Oki!" (M/n)'s whole aura changed after hearing the apology from Bachira. "Man, I'm hungry now." He said before walking out the room, to the kitchen.

Bachira watched his figure leaving, being both scared and intrigued by how fast (M/n)'s mood could change.

He put the pillow back and ran down the stairs, only to see (M/n) already eating the breakfast he cooked.

"Mhm! Ift's sfo good!" (M/n) said, food still in his mouth.

Bachira chuckled as he took the seat next to (M/n) and started eating as well. "Didn't anybody teach you not to talk with food in your mouth?"

(M/n) swallowed his food completely before continuing, "Sorry! It's a bad habit of mine!" He rubbed his nape from embarrassment.

"Awh, it's okay. It's not that bad. In fact, it's pretty cute!" He patted (M/n)'s head while (M/n) leaned into his touch, enjoying the head pat. "Now hurry up and eat! We need to get you ready, 'kay?"

"'Kay!"

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        (𝐌/𝐍) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Bachira finished eating and made their way back up to the latter's room to find (M/n) some clothes to wear. "Hm, how about this?" Bachira held out one of his shirts.

(M/n) pretended to puke, rejecting the shirt. "Okay- What about this?"

"Gross." Bachira sighed, taking another shirt out. "This?"

"I'm not emo, Meguru." He deadpanned.

"Fine then! You pick!" He puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms, exiting out of his room. With that, (M/n) picked out a nice outfit to wear. He put it on and grabbed his bookbag, walking out the room after.

He saw Bachira waiting for him downstairs with his mom right by his side. Bachira's jaw dropped as his mother smirked at her son.

"What?" (M/n) questioned, wondering why Bachira was completely gawking at him.

"You should wear my clothes more often, (N/n)!" Bachira beamed up with pride. "They look good on you~!" (M/n) shrugged and made his way over to Bachira, smiling. "Maybe."

"Alright you two," Bachira's mom clapped her hands together. "Save the flirting for later. You both got to go, right?"

Both Bachira and (M/n) blushed at her statement, but Bachira was the only one able to play it cool. "Yep! Bye mom! "

"Bye, Miss! Thank you for taking care of me!"

They both go in for a hug, and she hugged back. Kissing them both on the head, handing them a small snack to eat later, and waving bye, the duo finally left the house and made their way to the JFU building.

(M/n)'s mind wondered to Rin, Reo, and Nagi, while Bachira talked his ears off. Until finally, they came face to face with a huge building.

"This is it?" (M/n) breathed out, trying to contain his nervousness.

Bachira gave his friend a warm, goofy smile. "Let's go kick ass!" He grabbed (M/n)'s hand and pulled him inside.

There, they saw about 100 or so people already there and more were still coming in. Just how many people would be here?

Looking around the place, (M/n) found many people that certainly caught his eye. A male with cyan hair, a male with a braid on the side of his hair, a male with long, red hair, and oh! There was one specific male that kept staring into (M/n)'s soul.

He was a tall, tanned young man with spiky blonde hair having two strands falling on both sides of his face. He has pink colored irises with white silted pupils in them like a cat.

(M/n) waved to him awkwardly, expecting him to wave back, but all he did was smirk slightly, looking away. (M/n) was more than confused at the behavior and Bachira noticed his confused face.

"Hey, (N/n), what's wrong?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." (M/n) turned back around and gave Bachira a small smile.

"You sure?"

"Yup! The wall was just...very interesting and the material is lovely." (M/n) lied, not wanting Bachira to worry for no reason.

Meanwhile, Bachira on the other hand, stared at (M/n) wondering if his friend was okay, before putting on another smile. "Ah, you're so weird, (N/n)."

"Hey- What do you mean?!"

"Just what I said." He giggled.

"You wanna go?!" (M/n) irked, walking up to Bachira.

"Sur-" He started, but was cut off by the door slamming open.

Everyone in the room turned to see where the big noise came from and there they saw two males. The taller one, (M/n) immediately identified as Kira Ryosuke, Japan's National's Treasure, while (M/n) didn't know who the shorter male next to him was. He had short dark blue hair, that left a V-shaped fringe between his deep blue eyes.

Him and (M/n) made eye contact with each other and (M/n) could've sworn he saw something pink on his cheeks. (M/n) broke away the contact, looking at the front just when a scary, bowl cut looking man approached the stage.

He coughed in the mic a bit and tested it out before speaking, "Congratulations you unpolished gems."

𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ; 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎