Chapter 4: Harvest Festival

"I just don't understand why people think One piece is any good!? Like the pacing is too slow and the scenes drag on, there is no real consequence as no one really dies. Plus-"

The outrageous look from Avery was enough to stop storms in their path. "What do you mean! No one DIES! The man...Myth and legend, Ace, whose death alone hardens Luffy to continue on his journey! Whitebeard the goat, fucking Merry! Don't even get me started-!"

"Ave, I know this may seem shocking of me to ask, but." Enid interrupted to stare at her dramatically and it made Avery shift on her other leg.

"What is it?" Avery asked comprehensively.

"Levi or Zoro?"

"Levi of course," Avery replied instantly. The small but handsome daddy of man flashed through her mind.

"Exactly why One Piece ain't shit compared to a masterpiece such as Attack On Titan," Enid stated.

Avery looked bewildered. Lost at words, the werewolf took this as a small victory as the smaller female closed the proximity between them. Staring up into the taller one's unamused expression.

"If that's how you want to play then. Satoru Gojo, your little pip squeak ain't got shit on a man like him. Actual Power, looks and style. Plus Jujutsu Kaisen is a better anime" Avery corrected her and raised an eyebrow.

Enid shook her head. "No, no, no. You are wrong. He's decent, truly. But Levi is more serious, determined and loyal. Now that's fucking hot."

They both shared a mutual look of understanding.

"Whatever, you may win this round but next time I'll get you," Avery announced, backing away and began walking to her next class waving her friend goodbye, "Next topic would the best Seinen Anime"

"No hug!" The blonde pouted.

"Bye!"

"Oh Ave! Don't forget the festival tonight!"

A puzzle look overcame her, "Festival?"

.
Dorm room/ End of the Day
.

Time flew by quickly throughout the day, slowing down now as Avery stood before the full body mirror. Being half-naked she looked over her body and couldn't help but admire her own physique. Growing up as a kid she was pudgy and overweight, hindering her mobility and mental state. However, unsatisfied, she hit puberty and used it to her advantage to gain the courage to change her physical appearance. Once flabby arms now bulge at the slightest flex of a muscle, her abs tense at the slightest twist. She was happy.

But

'Though my body is great, my mental state is still shit.'

"I guess you really can't have it all,"

Sighing she continued to rummage through her clothes, picking out various colors and materials to wear.

"What do you think of this shirt?" She asked mostly to herself and was reverted back to reality.