Chapter 36: Kidnapped

"Shin'nyū suru junbi ga dekite iru," (ready to infiltrate)

"Shinchō ni susunde kudasai, watashitachiha on'nanoko dake o nozonde imasu, hoka no dare mo kizutsukenaide kudasai." (proceed with caution, we only want the girl no one else gets harmed.)

"Yes sir," a heavy accent sounds off, closing off the conversation the shadowed figure clings too a tree and with a nod, quickly moving out and into the dark maneuvering through thick shrubs and trees

"Yes sir," a heavy accent sounds off, closing off the conversation the shadowed figure clings too a tree and with a nod, quickly moving out and into the dark maneuvering through thick shrubs and trees. Avoiding overhead lights or setting off security cameras and alarms.

Managing to get onto the roof of the Sinclair mansion with a grand leap into the air with a graceful landing.

Along the pitch-black roof way, Fortunately, it was night with the moon hidden behind the clouds. Through a window, they were able to enter the Mansion quickly, it turned out that the room they ended up in—possibly a guest room—was luckily unoccupied. They rapidly opened the door and entered the hallway with subtle, almost mouse-like motions. While walking down the hallway, didn't even make a sound, then something attracted their attention.

 While walking down the hallway, didn't even make a sound, then something attracted their attention

They came to a stop at a door and leaned against it to hear some dispute.

"Why the fuck are you defending her!"

"I'm not defending her I'm just saying that when my mother was healing her, she found traces of a substance that causes-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it Wednesday! How would you feel if your mom was fucking Ave or Avery!"

"I would definitely be in the same mindset as you, pissed off."

Hearing a creak down the hall they quickly moved from the door and crawled up the wall, blending along the shadows of the hallways ceiling, luckily the ceiling was at least 12ft from the ground. Their eyes follows a pair of individuals who we're awfully close together as they walk.

"I don't know Sam-"

"What do you mean? This is a perfect time to do it,"

"It's just I don't want anything-"

"Relax I'm not going to shoot her, but if she's keeps making witty jokes and being creepy or that pheromone shit I will put a bullet between her teeth you hear me,"