Chapter 41: A sucker Punch

Hiroyuki smoothly blocks a kick aimed at his midsection, his movements precise and calculated. Seizing the opportunity, he grabs the leg and twirls, using the infernal's own momentum to hurl it into a wall.

Without hesitation, Hiroyuki charges, his unnatural speed allowing him to shoulder-bash the infernal as it collides with the wall. The two engage in a deadly dance of hand-to-hand combat amidst the flying debris. Hiroyuki's strikes land with lethal accuracy, while the infernal simply laughs hysterically, seemingly unfazed by the blows.

"Is that all you got?" the infernal taunts, its jaw cracking from an uppercut, only to heal instantly. Hiroyuki growls and retrieves a hilt from his yukata, holding it up

The demon mockingly points out. "Missing something, aren't we?" He gestures to the blade less weapon.

Hiroyuki's smirk remains as he grips the hilt, blood oozing from a deep slit in his palm as he manipulates it. His blood twists and twirls in the air, wrapping around the hilt until it forms a blade—a macabre masterpiece.

 His blood twists and twirls in the air, wrapping around the hilt until it forms a blade—a macabre masterpiece

The infernal's laughter falters, replaced by awe, as the blood-formed blade vibrates with crimson energy. Hiroyuki assumes a stance, pointing the katana at the demon.

"Your end approaches," he declares with unwavering confidence. "You foul beast,"

.
.
.

Wednesday's spiritual pressure surges, enhancing her every move as she weaves in and out of combat. She launches attacks against the demon, determination etched in her expression, even as it laughs mockingly at her attempts.

"The Black Sheep of the Addams Family!" The demon narrowly evades another slashing attack, the purplish energy grazing its skin. Its grin is unsettling, its amusement palpable. "You've got quite the reputation," it remarks, then lunges forward, striking Wednesday across the face and sending her stumbling. "I guess you can say you have a lot of fans in hell!" It licks its lips.

"Indeed, I would hope so," Wednesday retorts, spitting out a blob of blood, undeterred. As the demon's hand reaches out, Wednesday harnesses the energy around her arm, transforming it into a blade-like form.