Chapter 7

Manvi's POV

Today Bhawna is Absent and today mam has changed the sitting arrangements and now I am sitting with Ruhi.

She is a very nice girl but I miss Bhawna because Ruhi is busy doing some work so I am not disturbing her. I gaze in the class and notice to many idiots are filled in my class but this makes it 9th C.

I mean our class is better than other 9the section's. I feel like the to much attitude is filled in their nerve's.

I keep my head down and sigh. Then I take a pen and in the last page of the notebook I draw random things. Life becomes really boring when your best friend is absent !

Bell rang and now it is a free period as our physics teacher is absent because she has gone to a marriage.

Now let's see who will come.

Everyone is talking non stop and quiet loudly. I then turn to Ruhi and I start talking to her randomly.

"Manvi do you know a rumour is going on that PT teacher is dating Neer mam, english teacher of 9Th A !"

I frown "what? That's not possible! I thought she is dating the math sir who got recruited previous year"

"Aree baba haven't you seen how Sanjay sir flirts with mam and the way she blushes"

"Yeah but maybe because he likes her but I see her connection more with math's sir"

"How can you say that?"

"I have observed it na. See the say she smiles, the shy smile she gives when she is with him, The way he looks at her with affection tells everything"

She chuckles a bit "you are so Filmy Manvi, maybe it is just a normal smile"

"Yaar you are not understanding..see" I was going to explain when we look at the door, A mam stood at our classroom door steps.

We all stop talking and she is looking at our whole class and each and every student.

"Who is the class monitor?" She asks folding her arms

"Satya and Piya" We all mumble

"Where are they?"

Satya stood up as Piya is absent.

"Hmm who's period is this?"

"Pratibha Singh Mam but she is absent as she is on leave"

"Ok so who's period it is now!"

He doesn't say anything.

"Have you checked it?"

Satya shooks his head

"Why? The whole class is shouting, even you yourself are making noise, I can even hear your voice from the end of the corridor, all the classes are getting disturbed you are not even monitoring"

He looks down and I feel bad for him.

I mean come on, it's been only 10 minutes since the bell rang.

"Now go and call the teacher you will take your free period"

"Yes Mam" he goes out of the class with quick steps but stops when we hear Sanskrit teachers voice.

The he was about to enter the class but this "interrupting teacher" came on the way and started complaining about our class. Sir looks in our class time to time and nod listening to her.

Then she went after speaking everything she could about our class and went.

Sir Came in carrying his one book under his arm. A thick moustache and golden rimmed specs. Plus the main attire his kurta with a rudraksh mala in neck.