Chapter 44

Shrey's POV

"Ruhi please tell me why is She ignoring me? Why she doesn't want to talk to me?" I request Her on call

"Even I don't want to talk to you! Because you always ask me this!"

"But why what have I done?"

"As I told you that day as well that I can't tell you anything because I have promised Manvi. Only Manvi can tell you what happened"

I press my forehead "Listen Ruhi. I tried, I tried a lot. I have done everything to talk to her even before this marriage thing. But she suddenly disappeared when I got passed from school"

"It's been 5 years since I told you not to talk to her but you are still stuck with that? Why do you want to know about it? Tell me!"

"First you tell me what have I done? You told me that she always had crush on me but what happened that suddenly it ended? And this much ignorance? Why?"

I got up from the sofa.

She sigh "I am very sorry Shrey ! But I can't tell you more than that. I respect Manvi and the thing which she shared with me. She haven't even shared it with her best friends! And if I will tell you that, I would be betraying my friend. That day also what I said was in the fits of anger when I saw you calling her, so I said that to never call her and that you have hurted her a lot"

I take a deep breath "Okay ! Fine. But...How will Manvi tell me about it? She doesn't even talk to me!"

"That is a very difficult Task Shrey"

"I know, but I can do everything to mend things between Me and Manvi. I can't tolerate her ignorance"

"Did you also had a crush on Manvi?"

"First let things between me and Manvi get soughted !then I will tell you everything"

"You are such an ass"

I roll my eyes "how to start convo with Manvi?"

"I don't know, But definitely this distance between you both won't help. You must have conversation skills and as much as I know Manvi, now she is a very stubborn girl, if she has decided that she will not talk then she will not!"

I smile "and You must know one thing about me as well, that if I have decide that I want to talk to Manvi then I will. Now tell me where she is working now and where does she stays...Please Ruhi. I need to mend things with her and I promise I will not hurt her"

There was silence of some time.

"She has got a new job, but earlier she was working as an receptionist"

"Job then where, and city, then which city?"

"I don't know about her new job, as I forget name, I will check tell you the name as soon as I will remember but the previous one I know and I can tell you her address"

"Okay"

I note down everything and in the end I say "Thank you very much Ruhi. And promise me that you won't tell this to Manvi that I called you and got all this information"

"I will never or else she will kill me!"

I laugh "It would be fun watching her killing you. I can't even imagine her killing someone"

"Oh hello, what you are going to do na, I can see that you are going to be the one whom she will kill for sure. That time there is no need to imagine as well"

I chuckle "I am ready. Now Bye !"

I look at the address and then lean on my sofa.

I wish I could change the past, but that's not possible. Now I can only change the future.