Chapter 48

Shrey's pov

Flashback

I am in the party with my friends and am Just hoping that Manvi also comes, this would Be our last meet maybe.

I am looking at the door and I can feel that she will come for sure.

"Whom are you looking for? Vedita is in front of you" Yash said and Vedita is coming towards me

She grins at me and I get up.

She gives me a tight hug but I just lightly tap on her back.

"You are looking so Handsome Shrey" She complimented

"Thank you and even you look fabulous!"

"Hayee thank you!"

Then I hold her hand and excuse myself "I will come guys!"

Rahul and Yash wink at me, I lightly smile at them.

"Umm Vedita I want to tell you something!"

"Yes say"

"Woh actually I"

"Wait"

She looks at the stage and we hear the anchor saying about couple dance.

"Shrey let's go!"

She holds my hand and drag me to the stage and the song starts playing I wanna be yours.

I can see people getting shocked looking at us.

"Vedita let's get down" I said smiling a bit at her

She is looking at me with a broad smile "Now what's the need to hide when we are together?"

She keep her head on my chest and I am getting uncomfortable. Everyone one is shouting our name and even hooting.

"Vedita listen, Let's get down"

She pulls back and wrap her arms around me and I try to control my urge to remove her hands suddenly because I don't want to make her embarrassed in front of everyone because of my action.

"Uffo Shrey, why are you getting Shy? Forget about everyone and let's enjoy!"

She then starts getting closer to my cheeks.

No!

I hold her shoulder and slowly move her back.

She looks at me with a baffled expression!

I get down from the stage and keep my hand on my waist after standing away from the stage.

"Shrey why did you came like that?" Vedita asks me

"Because...We are not couples!"

"But"

"I told you already that We will just see if we are able to come in relationship or not"

"Shrey...you wanted us to be together that's why you gave chance right?" She asked

Yash and Rahul came asked me from afar if everything was cool or not and I show them thumbs up.

"Shrey, for atleast once can you give your full attention to me?" She asked in anger pointing her finger to herself

"I..Vedita..." I sigh "I am sorry"

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

I look at the crowd and then take her to the corner so that no one see us.