Chapter 11

There will be a double update today so stay tuned.

Manvi's POV

"Manvi come here" Dadi shouts and I get up from the studying table, I was basically doing my homework.

I go to her "Yes Dadi?"

"Massage my shoulders I am having pain"

"Dadi I will come in 5 minutes I will complete my homework and"

She shouts "massage my shoulders Now"

I look at her in horror as she is giving me very dangerous expressions.

I nod and go to her.

I stand beside her and massage her shoulders.

"A girl should always listen to elder's without uttering a word. I think your education is not teaching you that. Also learn how to cook food properly it will help you. You don't even clean the house properly, see there so much dust on the floor"

I don't say anything and just massage her shoulders.

After fee minutes Papa came.

He keeps his bag on the table and order me "Bring water for me"

I nod and immediately go and give him water, then I go back to Dadi.

"Akshat beta come here, look what have I brought for you" Papa said and he came out running smiling.

"What what did you bring Papa?" He asked

Dad took out an remote control car from his bag and he became so happy.

"I love you Papa" He kiss his cheek.

I smile feeling so happy for Akku.

"I love you too Beta"

"What did you bring for Didi?" Akku asked all of a sudden

I look at Papa and I slightly stop massaging waiting for his response.

"Your sister has grown up. She doesn't need anything" Papa said and Akku looked at me with sad expression but I smile at him even though I am hurt.

Then Dadi Says "your father have to save money for her marriage, if he will spend it now on her than nothing will be left for her marriage"

Akku Frowns at her "My Didi is not marrying anyone, Papa she love colours and Books, next time bring that for Didi"

To which Dadi replies "You sister is not a kid to play with colours and why did you stop Massaging heroine?"

I immediately massage her shoulder's.

"Ak-Akku" I gulp as I am feeling a lump forming in my throat.

"Go and play with your new car" I say and control my tears.

He runs into the room and then Dadi and Papa speak about a relative.

I want to run away from this Jail.

••••••••••••••

"Mummy why don't Papa like me?" I ask Mummy helping her in the kitchen

"Who said he doesn't? He just very strict regarding you"

I smile "He never wanted a girl to be born right? But you saved me"

She stops her work and look at me having no words.

I quickly change the topic when Chachi enters the kitchen "Chachi, Today you will make you special Dum aloo right?"