Chapter 66

1 or 2 chapter and then epilogue ❤️

Manvi's POV.

"So Akshat this will be your new school" Said Shrey

Yes Mom and Akshat has shifted along with me.

Next month we will shift to a flat which is getting painted and everything.

Shrey helped me to find it.

Muskan and her family has also left the house and are living in the one they built before but was given on rent.

We were worried that how will Akku react but he was happy to move from there.

Infact he always wanted to stay along with me.

Actually after hospital we went home and packed all our stuffs saying good bye to chachi ji.

Shrey told that we can stay at his house but Mom denied that not now because she didn't wanted to meet his parents at that situation and Shrey respected that.

So we all went to Priya's house, though they asked us to stay for more days but I said no Politely.

Bhawna also came to meet me before I leave. She was concerned for me plus my family.

Though god didn't gave me a good father or grandmother but...God definitely gave me a Best friends, A very supportive, loving mother, a Very Nice Brother and sister. And A very loving and caring Love...Shrey.

••••••••••

(After 4 months)

We have shifted in my new flat which I brought saving my money. It was difficult for me to leave uncle and aunty but we had to but we are basically Neighbors, our house is just 5 minutes away but still I will miss them.

All this while Shrey was there with me, his support, his help and being there when we had any problem was no less than a god gift in our life.

Mom is so impressed by him and is so happy that he is in my life. One day she said that he is the best for me and she don't have to worry if he is with me. She trusts him so much.

Now talking about Akku and His bond, that is super cute. They play video games together, go to the park and play, He is teaching him some special dishes to cook, Akku becomes his assistant while cooking.

Plus Shrey tells him flirting also for which I scold him a lot. Sometimes Shrey flirts with me in front of Akshat.

Let me tell you one incident.

Flashback

I am taking Nuggets and cold drink for both of them as they are both busy playing Video game.

I get in and saw Shrey styling his hair "Do you know girls love messy hairs"

This man "Shrey, How many times I have told you not to make him learn all these things"

Shrey winks at Akku and then comes to me "Hayee Manvi, When you scold me na...My heart jumps with happiness"

I scrunch my nose "what?"

"Because my dear Manvi, we scold the one's whom we love the most" He comes near me and I shook my head looking up.

I keep the tray on the table and was about to leave but he says "Why are you leaving My Manu, don't you want to spend some time with your Man?"

I raise my brows "I have work to do"

He holds my wrist

"Shrey what are you doing? Akku is here"