Chapter 24

Shrey's POV

I am just unable to study, only I can feel is Manvi's Closeness, that slight intimacy which I felt with her was very weird.

I go and drink water and wash my face.

I just couldn't handle what I was feeling that time with her in the staff room, So I just left as soon as I found her notebook.

And why doesn't she looks at me properly, like do I look like a ghost to her? Like come on, I Don't look so bad.

"Shrey" Bhabhi called me

"Haan Bhabhi?"

"Get ready we all are going out"

"Out where?"

"To a Party!"

"Party?"

"Yup"

"But where? Suddenly?"

"You brothers Friend is throwing a party so we are going to go there"

"Oh, okay ! I will freshen up and get ready"

I wear a blue T-shirt and Black pants. Gel my hairs and  moisture my face.

Done !

I get out of the room and saw all the mens are ready but our dear Maa and Bhabhi are not.

We call them and they both are looking very good in Saree.

We get in our Car and I fight to sit in front but my big brother.

I hmph and sit on the back seat beside Mummy folding my arms looking out.

We get to the restaurant where Bhaiya's friend is throwing a party.

It is very beautiful and appealing to eyes as I look around.

We meet his friend and then he told us to have a seat.

"Shrey, you don't you go and join the group of your age over there" Bhaiya's friend said pointing towards a table where all girls and boys of my age have been seated.

"Yeah sure ! Why not" I said and went to them.

"Hello Everyone" I said and they all greeted me back and we introduced each other.

Girls were looking at me admirably and I liked that but Doesn't Manvi ?

We talked and as I am very open and Chill kind of guy everyone was comfortable with me.

I ate a lot and whatever was coming on the table I ate it without caring what other's would think.

Then someone called out my Name "Shrey?"

I looked up beside me and Saw Vedita. Looking very nice in Jeans and beautiful Purple designer top.

I stood up "Hey, how, What a pleasant surprise"

"Seriously, I didn't expected you to be here"  She smiled

Then She introduced her self to everyone and she sat beside me and we all talked and laughed a lot.

I was being my usual self and then there came a time to dance and the songs were bursting in the restaurant.

All of us stood up and began to dance like a mad person, at least me ! I was enjoying myself and Vedita came and joined me in the dance. She was dancing very decently and was laughing looking at my crazy dance.

She have that elegance in her dance. I danced with other boys as well and it was so fun.

We all became well acquainted with everyone and shared our Social media ID's with each other.

Then it was time to have main food, we ate it then we were served with Ice cream and This time I saw Vedita sitting alone. I know I have decided that I won't run behind her, but she is alone and looking out of the window.

So I excuse myself and go to her.

"May I join you?" I asked with a charming smile

She smiled "Sure, why now"

I took a seat

"So how have you been?" I asked her

"Very well actually, Planning to go on a trip this summer"

"Hey that's very nice, where to?" I ask eating my ice cream

"Himachal"

"Cool !"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked and just then I looked out of the Window and I saw someone.

Is it her?

I keep my bowl on the table and narrow my eyes to confirm if it was her.

"Shrey?" Vedita asked and I stood up "I will be Back Vedita"

I began to rush but Bhaiya held my arm "where?"

"I will be back, going for fresh air" I said and rushed out.

I saw her waiting for the signal to get red so that she can cross the road. Her back is Facing me.

I go and stand beside her and say "Hello"

She turn her face to me and My smile vanished "yes?"

Shit !

She is not Manvi ! I thought. Shit. Her hairs her like this and even the body from behind.

"Um aaa I...Sorry..very sorry" apologising to her, with a confused look and mind I came back to her Restaurant.

Why did I ran out like that to her and why I felt so happy feeling it is her even when she doesn't even care.

I sat on random place.

"Are you okay?" Asked Vedita and I looked at her

I just kept looking at her. I should feel this happy with Vedita then why....

I sigh. Maybe because I like teasing her that's why I got excited.

That must be the reason.

I smile at Vedita and shook my head "Nothing"

Vedita smiled and soon the Party came to an End.

I was silent on the whole way even though Bhabhi whispered in ears "Thinking about the restaurant girl?"

I just passed her a smile and said nothing.

When we came back home Bhabhi and Bhaiya asked about her. They were so excited to see Vedita.

"Yes she was Vedita"

"What did you guys speak about?" Bhabhi asked

"Nothing much, just random stuffs, not so interesting" I said

"You are so boring like your brother"

"Bhabhi I will just go and sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow as We have the last day then summer breaks will start"

Also I was not in a mood to talk to anyone as The thoughts are jumping in my mind.

I quickly went and lay on my bed, thinking the way how I ran to the girl assuming it to be Manvi.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️