Chapter 61

If you guys can then please like my recent reel on instagram plus comment and if you want you can share as well. ❤️

Manvi's POV

I have wore the dress plus I have done the make up as well.

I feel as if I am back to that day, feeling something in my stomach, getting ready with make up, doing my hairs wearing heels and some jewels.

I swear I look so different and this time, I am wearing contact lens as well for the first time I won't adjust my spec's all the time.

Plus I feel like princess in this dress. I am so excited for his reaction as well.

I am excited for him to see me more than the party. Alsi to spend my night with him and tomorrow the whole day.

I am super happy but the thought also gives me butterflies as well.

Will we sleep in the same room? Will we watch those kind of romantic movies together like all the couples watch in movies or stories? Or while bathing will I forget my clothes?

I giggle at my imagination and blush looking at myself.

I get his call and my heartbeat rises.

Picking it up I said hello in low voice.

"Ready?"

"Yes"

"Would you need other thing's also in my flat?"

I start thinking

"Umm No, in the bag I kept everything"

"Great, I am just reaching in a minute"

"Okay"

"I can't wait to see you"

I look at myself in the mirror.

"What are you wearing?" I ask him

"Hmm...something in which all the men's look sexy!"

"Unhun? Really?"

"Yes and believe me, you will feel like kissing me so sensually"

"Mr.Shrey Tyagi that won't happen"

"If that will not happen then I will make it happen. Don't worry I know you feel shy!"

I press both my lips together, tugging my hairs behind my ears.

"Okay I reached come out"

"Yes coming"

I cut the call and take my purse and apply my lipstick again and keep it in my purse. I take the rose in my hands to give him.

I set my hairs on my shoulder and take a deep breath "You are beautiful and you are looking beautiful!"

I go down and uncle aunty smile at me.

They compliment me and aunty put a kala tikka behind my ears to save me from any kind of evil eyes.

I told them already that I will at Pakhi's house because I am so shy to tell them Shrey's name.

I say bye to them and go out.

My heart beats are rises frantically. I open the door and saw him standing near the stairs looking at the road.

Damn, he is looking so hot in Black shirt and Black pants and coat.

My heart flips.

I step down and my heels makes noise. He looks at me and my heart miss a beat and I become nervous because of his gaze and the way he is looking at me from top to bottom.