Chapter 12

So this is the double update ❤️

Manvi's POV

I don't know how did the time just passed like this. I got 79% in 9th standard and now it's been more than 2 weeks we have entered 10th standard.

My bonding as well as Bhawna's bonding with Priya has increased.

We have shared a lot of things with each other.

One day we even talked about our crushes so I told them that I do have it on someone but didn't tell them who.

Then Bhawna has it on her neighbor and she just go so blushy blushy when she even mentions about him.

You know it's very strange, to like someone like this without talking but just by watching. I don't know, I have an urge to see Shrey but at the same time, I don't want to because I start feeling something even if I look at him.

During exam days as well I used to think of him and I also tried to clear my mind but...

Okay I should stop now. It's my maths period and in the next period we have to go to the physics lab.

But it's been so long since I have met him.

Arghhh Manvi. Focus on studies.

Shrey's POV

Do you know guys our Rahul, like our Rahul, Likes a girl and her name is Priya. Yesterday only I got to know about her, That to after Yash noticed and asked about her.

But that duffer says he don't like her and she is just his fathers Friends daughter nothing more.

We didn't believe obviously.

And we have been promoted to 11th Standard. We three took up for Commerce.

Intro and all type of classes are done, it's our 4-5 th class.

Now the bell os just about to ring.

I look at my watch. 1,2..3

Ringgggggggg and everyone immediately closed their notebooks, sorry only few.

Accounts teacher is taking time to come so we all start talking.

But then someone laughs very horribly that everyone start laughing more.

Mean while Yash Rahul and I play red hand. And we are playing it without showing any mercy to anyone.

Also I forgot to tell about Vedita so she is in 11 A ! She took up non med.

I have found her looking at me many a times but I ignored as even I like attention sometimes.

Now teacher came and everyone tool out their notebooks and everything.

But we Three are still talking.

"Who is talking?" Mam asks rudely and we three start writing like the most studious kids.

After 10 minutes we again continue and this time teacher caught us.

"Yash, Rahul and Shrey out of the class right now"

We bent our head down, supressing our smiles.

"Out now" We three stood up and walk out.

"Hold your ears and stand in such a manner that i can see you" She said with so much poison in her voice.

We stood out and began to laugh.

"Stop Laughing idiots and hold your ears" Mam screamed

We stopped immediately and held our ears.

Then we saw a class walking in line towards the Physics lab.

First Boy's moved and then girls.

Then I saw that this is the 10th C ! Priya's class.

And then we saw her. I look at Yash and Yash looks at me and we both look at Rahul and Smirk.

She stops talking to her friend and stops abruptly when she saw Rahul and started walking in slow pace.

Rahul is looking at her continuously and she starts to giggle a bit but smiles at him.

She turned back to her friend and was still smiling.

"Stop looking at Vibhor" I tell him and chuckle

"Poor Rahul, Priya, I mean Vibhor saw you standing out in punishment" Yash Chuckled

Vibhor is a code word for Priya as he used Vibhor's name as an excuse once to escape from our questions.

(You can read Rahul's Book 'their incomprehensible Love' )

As Rahul's Gaze is moving along Priya, My Gaze stuck on someone.

How is this possible? She...she is a student of this school?

She is smiling shooking her head.

Wait, that's why I felt that day, That I have seen her already.

She is Manvi !

Flashback

(Time when he was in 9th)

I am waiting for my friends near the main gate of the school but where are these stupid friends of mine.

Waiting for them I found a girl, really distressed and panicking.

She starts moving forward to cross the road and I see one bike is coming in high speed and then a car from other side.

She is really scared and it's clearly visible from her face.

I quickly go, grab her wrist and pull her to the plain path along with me.

My heartbeats have increased, even I could have died along with her man.

I breath looking up and one hand on my waist.

I close my eyes and control my heartbeats but then I feel her looking at me.

I slowly, lower my gaze and look at her.

Our eyes met for like 2 seconds and she immediately lower her gaze.

I look at her pale, scared face. My nostrils hit the coconut oil smell from her hairs.

She is not looking up so that I can have a proper look at her.

She then slowly moves her head up and the only thing I can say is that, she looks very innocent.

I was about to say her that, you should look both the sides before crossing road but Yash and Rahul came and dragged me with them.

Flashback ends.

Oh god ! She is really Akshat's sister.

She is looking pretty while smiling.

Her gaze then shift to three of us but she then looks in front.

What she don't remember me? Like I saved her that day.

Her smile is dropping and she holds her notebook tightly near her chest.

She is passing from in front of me and she tightly closed her eyes for a few seconds and turned her head to the other side.

What happened to her?

I tilt my face and observe her. Maybe like me she can't recall that incident quickly.

"Whom are you looking at?" Yash whispered and my gaze broke.

I blink and look at Yash.

"No one" I said with a sigh.

How did I never noticed her before?

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter ! Conversation and everything is going to come soon. A little bit of patience please 🤗

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you and take care.