Chapter 10

Guys I know it's taking time for their Convo, but it will come soon. First I have to show few things and then a situation where they talk. So just some time or else it won't look that realistic or interesting ❤️

Manvi's pOV

Me Bhawna and Priya are talking to each other, basically we are giving Priya a school tour.

She is a new admission and she came yesterday, I met her today because yesterday I was absent as I had to go to Mandir to do some Puja.

And guys she is so beautiful. Like wow, If I would have been a boy, I would have fallen in love with plus she is a very chill kind of a person and very confident as well.

"Manvi and Bhawna can you please help me in this sem? Only 3 months are left and I don't know what has been taught and what is important"

I smile "Don't worry we will help you in every way possible"

She smiled.

"After this period we will go and show you the Labs" Bhawna said

Everyone of us are talking. Ruhi and I have shifted our sitting arrangements.

Like we requested the girls in front of Bhawna and Priya to shift as there friends sit behind us, before this only we requested the monitors not to tell about this to the class teacher.

Now Ruhi is talking to Kapil and Deepak in front of her and I am engaged with Bhawna and Priya.

Everyone one is chattering and talking.

But suddenly class became silent. We all look at each other as no one came in the class but still.

We all smile and then again start talking laughing a bit.

Priya Talks about US and what all she liked there.

She talked about her friends and I asked "How was the school there?"

"Like what I have seen, Structure and everything is very different. Teachers actually motivate you to take part in extra curricular activities rather than studies. Like it is good the way they are and here also it is good in its own ways"

I smile

We asked many things as we could and she happily answered them without getting irritated.

I never thought that she will be so sweet, without any kind of attitudes.

Then Bhawna I give her different subject notebooks so that she can photo copy and study from that.

•••••••••••

"So this is the way to Music room Priya. Tomorrow is our music period you can get to see it that time" Bhawna said

Then I show her the canteen and tell her what is cooked so good in there to buy.

"Come let's show you the Admin office" Said Bhawna and we all walk towards the office while talking.

My speed slow down when I see him, Standing in front of the fees window just behind his friend.

I began to feel nervous all of a sudden.

Manvi relax, Relax. He is tapping his foot with pen in his mouth looking at his fee slip I guess.

I stand behind Bhawna and Priya and look at him. He is looking annoyed to me.

We stop beside his line but behind it.

"This is the office window. This one, where there is this line. It is for fees, we give checks to make the payments here" Bhawna said but I am just looking at him, while she keep on speaking.

He turns his head back and I immediately bend down, I don't know why.

Shit, I just got a mini heart attack.

"What happened to you?" Bhawna asked looking at me.

"Hunh? Hahaha nothing" I shook my head.

Both of them look at each other with a confused expression.

I get up and found that his friend his going.

"Now where should we go?" Bhawna began to think.

He stands and sir tell him to wait for a minute as he got a call.

I can know his name now. So to have proper voice of him. I stand beside my friends and move towards the line.

"Which class?" Sir ask and now I am very attentive.

"10th A"

I bite my lips.

"Admission number?"

"2123"

Now ask the name please.

I close my eyes to hear it.

But then someone holds my shoulder and I shudder.

It's Priya "are you okay?"

I blink my eyes furiously "haan? Yeah, Yeah I am"

I look behind, he is just waiting.

Getting back my gaze to my friends, I smile.

"Let's go to the Lab" Bhawna said and I nod.

We start moving towards the reception.

I move behind them and look at him.

Yaar, Why do they ask for Administration number?

I roll my eyes when suddenly someone shouts "Shrey"

I look at the direction. It's His friend he roam who was standing in front.

Then He shouts "what?"

"We are in the play ground okay"

He give him a thumbs up.

I enter the reception with a smile.

His name is Shrey !

I try to control my smile but I am feeling so happy knowing his name.

Shrey ! It is giving tickles in my tummy.

I take a deep breath Relax Manvi Relax.

Oh god I can't. I finally know his name, not only name but class also.

I hold Priya's Arm "let's go to the Lab" Grin while taking her happily.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter! Finally she know his name.

Thank you please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️