Chapter 56

Shrey's Pov

We are in the projector room where we will look at the work we have done till now.

Everyone is here except Manvi.

We are coming more close day by day. We talk through text's, phone calls. I flirt with her, I tease her, I love when she blushes.

For one whole day we couldn't talk to each other but our eyes did the talking all the time. It is the best love language.

When I even slightly touch her hand she shudder's. I love her reactions.

We go hom only when we give a warm hug to each other and I kiss her forehead. In these past days I am dropping her when she comes to my office and but when it's her office, we walk to her flat, she holds my arm and I love that feeling.

I have even felt her looking at me, when I talk to her or anyone which does affect me a lot. I mean I like it alot.

I smile and then look at the time.

I call her and she pick it up "Hello"

"Where are you Manvi?" I ask looking towards the gate

"I just reached, woke up late"

"Okay, come fast I am waiting"

"Yup coming"

After 5 minutes she finally came, breathing badly but my breath is hitched right now looking at her.

She is wearing a crop top which have buttons. Her waist is visible, plus the whole neck area and as it is a deep neck and of the button is also open her cleavage is visible.

Plus her fast heavily breathing is taking my concentration on her chest.

Shit no. I curl my hands tightly to control myself. I am feeling so hot right now.

She comes in and Pakhi give her water to drink.

Manvi smiles sweetly at him and gulp the water. I look at her neck while she is drinking water.

She is looking so damn hot. Plus that perfect fitting jean's of her.

After drinking water she looks at around and when her eyes meet mine, she smiles.

I start blushing and smiled, trying not to look below he face.

She walks towards me and my heart beat is increasing.

The file which she was carrying fell from her hand and even the paper's.

She bends down to pick them and....her sexy cleavage view gets more visible.

I close my eyes tightly. No Shrey, this is not right. You are not pervert.

I get up and go to help her.

I also bend down and the way I am feeling right now in my body, only a man can understand.

I look up at her chest and immediately look down.

No no no. Shrey No!

I feel myself getting hot.

I give the papers to her.

"Are you alright Shrey?" She place her palm on my forehead "You have fever?"

I hold her hand in mine "No, It's just..." I look around for a reason but couldn't find any.

"Umm let's, sit" I said and helped her to get up.

She sit's beside me and after 4-5 seats others.

Light's get closed and only the projection light is on. We read all the slides and even write pointers if we think if anything is wrong in that or any changes which are needed to be made.