Chapter 31

Manvi's POV

I am with Ishvat discussing some problems and Shrey's Word echo in my ears about Ishvat.

Was he right?

No no no, he can't be. Ishvat is just my friend.

I rub the thought from my mind and talk to Ishvat.

.........

I am going to the ground with Priya and Bhawna. It is free period of all the 11th standard students as the teachers have gone to a meeting.

Now I can be with my friends.

But then we Saw Shrey, Rahul and Yash on the Stage.

We get up to them and Shrey is holding a guitar in his hand.

Is he singing?

"Hello Guys" Priya said

They look at us and Rahul stood straight but Shrey is looking stressed.

What happened to him?

"What is going on?" Bhawna asked

To which Yash answered "Shrey has a competition in 4 days and he is saying he is unable to sing properly"

"Why?" Priya asked

Now Rahul answered "He is saying he is unable to feel the song and that's why he is saying it's not coming up nicely but we feel he is singing so good"

"Ohh" Priya and Bhawna looked at each other and I am looking at stressed Shrey.

"Yash pass me water" He said and drank it.

Then Bhawna says "Sing again"

He looks at her "what?"

"Sing again and this time try to think about someone and then sing the song Maybe, then I guess with feelings you might sing it" Bhawna suggested

We all look at her.

"What it will definitely help him"

"Yeah, also we have never heard you sing Shrey, let this be the day" Priya said

Rahul then says "Yes, Sing again Shrey, Try Bhawna's Idea"

He nods and we sit around him but Bhawna and Priya push me in front of him, Like directly in front of him.

We look at each other and I gulp.

The way he is looking at me is so intense.

Everyone cheers him up and he close his eyes and take a deep breath.

Then he starts playing tune in his guitar. A soft and sweet tune.

He starts singing "Enna Sona"

He is looking so damn good while playing it and singing so melodiously.

He says the line and then look at me and I feel my blood gushing everywhere in my body.

The way he is singing, looking at everyone but his eyes stop on me time to time.

I am just looking at him continuously not even thinking if others are watching me.

I smile a bit while listening to him and he smile while singing looking at me and I feel butterflies.

Why is he smiling at me like that ? I know at others to, but if he will smile at me like that and sing, I will faint right now.

Soon he finished the song and every one clapped breaking the magical spell over me.