Chapter 51

Double update of the day ❤️

Shrey's POV

It's been like 3 days Manvi is not coming to office. After the neck kiss, she didn't even look at me nor said bye she just went.

I messaged her what happened and even said sorry for kissing her like that but she is not even looking at my messages, nor she is picking up calls of anyone.

Pakhi messaged her and the only reply we got was that she has gone to her house and will be back after some time.

After that she is not calling or picking up anyone's call.

I am in my room and it has been raining since yesterday.

Now I can't sit Ideal and wait. This time I can't see her going away from me.

I call Rahul and Yash.

"Hello Shrey what happened?" Rahul asked

Feeling nervous I say "I..Don't know!"

Yash asks me "Are you okay?"

I shook my head "No I am not, I feel Manvi is again moving away from me"

"Why what happened?" Rahul asked

"It's been three days she is not coming home, she said that she is home but...She was having problems at her house so why would she go there, I just don't understand" I press my forehead

"First Relax Shrey" Said Yash

"Yeah and Let me Talk to Priya and Yash will Talk to Bhawna to know how she is and where is!" Rahul said

"Please Call them fast and update me as soon as possible, this time I can't lose her" I said feeling very emotional and a lump forms i. My throat.

"Yes, You just have some patience" Yash said and I just hummed

I cut the call and wait for their call.

After half and hour or so Rahul called and Yash as well.

"Hello what did they say?" I ask immediately

Yash spoke first "She is not home, Bhawna called her Mother and asked for Muskan first, they talked and then she asked about Manvi to which she said they miss her alot so this confirms that she is not at her home"

After that Rahul said "Priya called Manvi but she was not picking it up so she called the land owner they said that Manvi is there only. She said that she have break in office and no work so she is staying up but she looks upset"

Then He added "and I even told about everything between you and Manvi to her she was concerned and even forced me so I had to tell her"

And Yash said "even I told everything to Bhawna"

"No issues, First I am going to Manvi" I said

"It's raining Heavily Shrey" Yash said

"Now even this rain can't stop me. Today or Never"

I cut the call and find the address to her rented house.

I take my bike keys and drove to her.

Manvi's POV

Why am I so stupid? I didn't I stop Shrey from kissing me when I know and even he knows he is in relationship then why?

Why I started melting for him again, falling for him again?

After that closeness I was just able to control myself, his kiss was creating havoc in me. I was melting in his arms.

I can't explain that feeling, his touch.