Chapter 39

Shrey's POV

(5years later)

"Yes sir sure I will do this" I said to Vinayak sir in whose company I am doing part time job for experience.

To go for a big company probably in few month's because I need to start my own company as well. I am making my business plan as well. Let's see if I would be able to implement that or not but working in a big company is surely what my plan is for now.

I am getting my payment as well so I do my expenses and even savings.

I get a call from mummy while I do my work "Yes Mummy"

"Beta when will you come back home?" She asked as now I am living at a 2 bhk flat away from them.

"In some days Mummy"

"I miss you beta"

"Me too Mummy...How is my Champ Kunal?"

He is my bhaiya and Bhabhi's Son. He is 3 now.

"He is just like Krish, when he was small. Silent and very intelligent!"

I smile "thank god he is not like me or else you would have to run after him all the time"

"Seriously, I will see your kids how they will be"

"Mummy...Not now"

"Why? Won't you marry anyone? Won't you have kids"

"Mummy can I focus on my career first? No girl is required right now !"

"You must be dating."

"Mummy I have some important work to do, Bye"

I cut the call and close my eyes.

There was a knock on the door and I saw Rishant.

"Stressed?"

I shook my head.

He sits on his desk and place the file on the table.

"You know yesterday Me and My girlfriend got to much intimate that we ended up doing Sex" He said with a smile

"You used protection right?"

"Yeah, Her roommate had it and her boyfriend visits there when Eshani is not there"

I smile

"Yaar Shrey, I am unable to forget yesterday night and I am not even able to concentrate anywhere, it was our first time"

"Why did you came for work?"

"I can't afford a leave because I already spent my one month leave like money"

I chuckle "It's okay. Work slowly because yesterday you must have been working really hard you are surely exhausted"

He hits my head "Shrey Idiot"

"Ouch" I rub my head

"Do your work"

I chuckle "That I will do but how will you do? When Ishani Bhabhi is calling you"

I smirk and He immediately grabs his phone and started talking with a smile.

Looking at him I remember the time when I used to talk like that with her in school. The same happy smile on my lips used to spread without my permission.

Her thought instantly makes me remember that day.

I shook my head to forget about it.

...........

I get back to my flat and I fall on my sofa closing my eyes.

School and college life was best. No stress, mom and dad took care of us, we didn't had to think of anything!