Chapter 29

Manvi's POV

I smile, I smile, I smile and Smile.

I carry the bag up to my house and am just holding myself from jumping in happiness.

I quickly keep the bag in my room, close the door and do a happy Dance.

I look at my face in the mirror and I am glowing like anything.

It's so...Good...The time I spent with him alone was so...Special but I felt butterflies so many times that I can't even tell you.

I am just don't think that he is a mere crush, like....I feel it's getting more intense, which I know I shouldn't let happen when I know that if anyone in my family will get to know, they won't spare me ! Especially Papa and Dadi.

This thought made me feel sad. I take out the cassette from the bag of "Ishq Bina"

I play it and only I recall is me with Him. I dance on the song feeling myself as the heroine and him as the hero which is a bit cringe but I can't help it. I am very happy.

I open my hairs and recall the moment when he was telling me about his Family and I couldn't help myself from admiring him.

He is so....Cool and Happy kind of a person but he annoys me a lot. Like he don't talk to me, he teases me.

But I feel special because he doesn't like that to anyone but only with me.....maybe.

Oh shit ! I forgot to call him.

I take the phone and dial his number.

Just after one ring he picks it up "Hello you reached?"

I smile "Yeah"

There was silence

"I hope you were not uncomfortable"

"No"

Then Maa calls me "Manviii"

"Okay Shrey Bye, I have to give phone back to Maa"

"Hmm Bye"

••••••••••••••

I am standing in the corridor and Talking to Bhawna and Priya, There I saw Shrey coming with Yash and Rahul.

I just have a glance at Shrey and try to focus on my Friends conversation but I can feel Shrey's Gaze on me.

Bell rings and glance at him once again and find him leaving with his friends.

I get in the class and smile at Ruhi.

"You seem to me unusually happy today !" She said

"Yup very much, now don't ask the reason" I said clearly

I open the books and in the front I saw his name, I smile.

Before Ruhi could see it, I flip the pages.

I grin and study.

Bell Rang and now it is our Class teachers period.

Everyone is talking a lot and non stop.

Mam came but no one notices that and kept on talking.

"Class 11th C" She shouts.

We all get quite immediately.

"Looks like I have to change the sitting arrangements" When she said that Our eyes came out.

I look at Ruhi and so does she.

She makes a pair of girls and boys.

I was made to sit with Ishvat and Ruhi was made to sit with Vihan.