Chapter 52

🫂 Happy Birthday My dear friend Aarzoo ❤️

Shrey's POV

I am feeling very cold right now but I will not move from here.

Then suddenly someone holds my arm and I look at her, we both are drenching in the rain.

I drags me inside and I walk behind her.

I look at aunty and she shows me thumbs up.

We walk up the stairs, she gets in a room and leave my arm and Close the door.

She folds her arms "why ? why are you doing these crazy things? Why did you come close to me in office even...even when you are in relationship?"

I look at her with open mouth and shock.

Relationship? With whom?

"You...You shouldn't have done that Shrey, This..That was wrong" She said and her voice is cracking:

I move closer to her "Manvi listen to me please"

She shook her head and her eyes become moist "What should I listen? And why? Hunh?"

She push me by my chest "Why didn't you tell me you are with Vedita? Why you came close to me even if you were with her? When I saw you with her in the party, I could hear my heart breaking! I was angry on myself for falling for you even without knowing that can be with someone!"

She push me again and I am shocked hearing what she is saying. She came in the party!! She saw us !!

"Why did you have to flatter my heart with your stupid antics? Why you helped me all the time? Why you took care of my needs? Why are you still close to me?"

She holds my collar "Why can't you stay away from me Shrey? Do you want to me to fall apart again? Do you want me to get hurt again? Do you want me to fall for you again?"

She start's crying and place her head on my chest "why did you even came in my life when you were not even meant to be mine?"

She place her hand on my shoulders and cry, sobbing loudly.

I wrap my arms around her and caress her hairs.

I close my eyes and tightly hug her. I can't see her like this. It's all because of me.

"I am sorry" I whisper

After some time's she stops sobbing and lift up her head and I look at her. Her face is wet because of tear's.

With my right hand, I remove her specs and rub her tear's still holding her.

She close her eyes for a while and then looks into my eyes properly for the first time. Her eyes filled with all kind of emotions, her eyes are screaming the pain she felt, she have been through.

We are breathing in the same pace and our hearts are beating fast. I can feel her heartbeat.

I lower my head and bring my lips near her.

She holds my shirt but dont protest. I look at her lips and then  into her eyes, to see any kind of denial.

Seeing non, I place my lips over hers.

She holds my shoulder tightly and I bring her closer to me.

I take her lips between mine and move my lips over her soft one. Her wet and soft lips rubbing with mine giving goosebumps all over my body.

I then start sucking her juicy lips. I suck her upper lip and her hands slowly wraps around my neck.

Her one hand enters my locks and she caress it softly.