Bonus chapter

Please read my book "enchanted by your love" of Yash and Kripa. (10-11 chapter published)

🥺 please Vote and Comment on that book and show your lovee❤️

Manvi's POV

(Before their kids were born!)

"Shrey Go someone might come" I said pushing him out of my room as my mother is sleeping with me.

He holds my hand "come out for a second, I will leave immediately"

I look behind and then at him.

I come out and he smiles. He takes me to the terrace and I fold my arms.

"Manvi I am sorry" he holds his ear and I look aside.

Why is he sorry ? Actually this man did a prank on me, he made someone call me and said that he is injured and can't come home.

I was so scared that I was about to rush for the hospital but as soon as I opened the door he was right in front of me...Grinning!

He was about to say Hi but I...No I didn't slap this time but closed the door back on his face with a thug and I didn't saw that it hit his nose. It was bleeding !

Muskan did the bandage and I didn't talk to him. From where does he think about such stupid pranks??

After dinner He was made to sleep in the guest room and I convinced my mother to be with me because I knew he would have come in my room and locked it and would have melted me with his words and...Kisses !

"No, You just go or do one thing" I look at him "Jump from here and get injured for real!" I pass a sarcastic smile

"Manvi yaar" He holds my shoulder but I remove his hand

"Don't talk to me"

He sighed "Fine, I will jump from here and get injured"

He stood near the edge of the terrace and held the railing and looked at me "I will jump Manvi, stop me before it's late"

"Jump !" I encourage him

He opens his mouth and shut it.

"I am serious, I will jump"

I take steps towards him "Haan to jump na. What are you waiting for?"

He looks down and then at me.

He takes a deep breath "If I will jump then"

"Then?" I raise my brows

"Then you will forgive me!"

I nod "okay"

"And"

"And?" I tilt my head

"And you will sleep with me in guest room"

"Anything else?"

"Yes"

"What?"

"You will...Love me"

"First you jump!"

"How cruel you are, you want your husband to be injured"

"Me ? Cruel? Did you think before making my heart beat in fear ?"

He didn't say anything.

"Okay I am jumping because you wish"

He holds the railing and Jump on that spot itself on the ground.