Chapter 8

Shrey's POV

I am standing in the corridor talking to my friends when I saw Vedita in her basketball outfit, looking tired but her skin was glowing and she is laughing looking very pretty.

When her gaze fall on me, I wave slightly and smile at her while she pass me a small smile and drinks her water passing by me.

Then I turn around back at Rahul and Yash, raising their brows.

I grin "you saw that?"

They just shook their heads.

Bell rang and we get in the class. It's First Period and we sat on our last bench.

Yash took out his lunch box and opened it without making voice as he brings steel tiffin box.

The smell of kachori hit our our nostrils. My mouth began to water.

We look at the social science teacher who is speaking something looking down and everyone is noding.

We take one kachori, Tear it into half. Keeping the hand in front of our mouth we take a bute and quickly lower our hand.

We munch the kachori when teacher isn't watching and stop when we feel she is looking at us.

Like this we finish the his tiffin in the first period itself.

After the class was over I say "Yaar Yash, Aunty made very mast kachori ! So good"

"Seriously ! They were so good that I don't want to drink water to kill it's taste" Rahul said

Yash bow down "thank you thank you, I will pass on your compliments to my sweet Mother"

We all smile.

••••••••••••••••••

It's recess time and the girls are practicing for the basketball competition.

I knew that, so that is why I dragged Yash and Rahul with me.

When Vedita makes a goal I clap and she looks at me breathing heavily.

Then I found moving to my other side and found some other boys also clapping for her with a big grin.

Yash and Rahul began to chuckle.

"Bro I am telling you, don't be the one in her sick followers list !" Yash said

"Shut up Yash" I turn around and leave. I didn't like the words he spoke.

"Yaar Sorry" I heard Yash

"Shrey Yaar listen to him"

I stop and Turn towards Yash "Bro see, I like her and"

He keeps his hand on my shoulder "I know that, but I am just saying that don't make a fool out of yourself. I just don't want my friend to go around a popular girl who doesn't even give a shit. Be a little smart to understand this"

"But she talked to me nicely"

"I know that and I am very happy for you but Yash we don't know how She is from inside ! Outer beauty doesn't say everything about a person"

"Yash please..it's about beauty"

"Then what is it about ?.."