Chapter 58

This chapter is one of my favourite

So I request u to comment on the parts which u like or feel funny

Manvi's POV

Priya and me are at Bhawna's house and we are chatting and laughing.

Just then someone rings the bell.

Bhawna excuse and opened the door.

And guess who it issss....Aryan Jiiiiijuuuu and Kanav.

"Hello Girls!" Said Kanav coming in along with Aryan ji.

"Hi"

They bring bowls in their hands.

Aryan Looks at Bhawna and said "Maa was making snacks for us and when she got to know that you and your friends are in here she made them for you all as well"

Bhawna smiles "That's so sweet of Aunty!"

To which Kanav added "And sweet of us too who brought this in here !"

We all giggle.

Aryan Ji and Kanav place it on the table.

"Thank you so much Kanav and Aryan Jijjj" Said Priya and Bhawna began to cough loudly

"Bhawna are you okay?" Asked Aryan Ji to her

She just nods and glare at Priya.

they were about to leave but I stop them "why don't you guys join us for some time?"

To which Kanav said "I wish I could but I have to do some work."

Then Aryan Jiju said "I am sorry as well, I have a case to investigate"

I pout "okay no problem"

They both went out and Bhawna was about to close the door but Aryan Jiju stopped.

"Umm kanav you go, I have to bring my File"

"File? From?" Kanav asked

"From Bhawna's Room"

"What is it doing in her room?" Kanav asked

"Which file Aryan ji?" Bhawna asked

Priya and I look at each other and control our smiles understanding the code "file"

"Aree Bhawna, You forgot? Yesterday I came here to meet uncle to ask for his health and forgot my file and I called you to pick it up and keep it in your room!" Aryan ji tried to make her remember about his non existing file.

"Aryan ji...I"

Priya shooked her head and said "Aree Bhawna, maybe you did keep some "file" in your room. You and Aryan ji go to find it. We will enjoy the snack till then"

I cup my mouth to control my laugh.

Then Aryan ji smile at Priya "Thank you Priya for being so understanding, let's go to your room Bhawna"

"Even I will help" Said Kanav "Because it must be very very important file for bhai...I think all of us to should help"

Aryan Jiju hold his hand, turn him around and push him out "No ! Go home. Me and Bhawna are enough for that work. I will come in 5...no..... 10 minutes!"

Kanav chuckles and leave "make it 20 minutes work"

Priya and I Giggle.

Bhawna said "I will come in some time okay!"

"Okay"

Aryan ji go up with her and we eat the snack and laugh.

"what do you think how many hickey will she come back with?" Priya asked me