Chapter 23

Sorry That I am not able to give daily updates, actually there is exam pressure and I am getting out of chapters. So daily update won't be possible for me.

Manvi's POV

I am just doing the house hold work like, washing clothes, hanging them on the rope and then washing dishes as Muskan made the food, so it was my duty.

Feeling so exhausted already, I go and sit on my bed. I drag a pillow behind me and lay my head on it.

I close my eyes and the only thing I can see is, Shrey talking to me.

I turn around. Why did he wanted to give me reference books? He could have given it to Bhawna also ! right?

I turn to another side.

Maybe he thinks I need it more than Bhawna thinking of me as dumb or else why for no reason he would have asked for it.

We don't even know each other properly or Maybe Rahul must have told him to have good relation with Priya's friend.

I look at the ceiling wall and smile.

Whatever the reason maybe. He talked to me, but he is very...I don't know, I feel he is very pampered kind of a boy in his house because he demands alot.

Then a knock broke the chain of my thoughts.

I saw it is Muskan. I smile at her. She lay down beside me.

"What happened?" I turn my head towards her while asking.

"Muskan?"

She looks at me and her eyes are filled with tear's.

She hugs me tightly.

I rub her back "Hey Muskan"

"I hate Dadi Manvi, I just hate her so much" She said while crying

We both sat straight and I make her drink water. I rub her arm's.

When she calms down I ask her "what happened?"

"Dadi, she slapped me in front of everyone for asking Mummy to buy me a Knee length frock" She began to rub her tears "Is it wrong Manvi, to Wear what I want to wear, why should I have her permission? It was a decent frock !"

I rub her tears "Muskan you know how she is"

"But there is a limit, she slapped me in front of everyone! Mummy was going to say something but Dadi said many rubbish things to her as well" she hugs me and I rub her back.

I can't do anything for it, It's not in my hand and if Mummy trues to say something, Papa shouts at her.

Why some people are so Egoistic?

I kiss Muskan's head and Make her feel relaxed.

••••••••••••••

I going alone to school because Muskan doesn't want to attend the school today.

I am looking down and walking towards the stair case when suddenly someone called me "Manvi"

I stopped and turned around. It's Yash with Shrey and Rahul.

I smile at him "Hello"

They smile at me and even Shrey, slightly.

"Where are you friends? You guys don't come along?" Yash asked

We started walking up "No, we all stay at different place's, Priya comes by Car, Bhawna comes by bus and I walk"

"Walking is Nice" Yash said "But still we three come by Bike"