Chapter 38

Manvi's POV

"Maa can I please go to the party?"

"How many time will I let you go baccha? If your Dadi and Papa will get to know then we both will be gone"

"Maa one last time, I really want to go!"

She stops "who all are coming?"

"Bhawna and Me"

"Priya?"

"She....Actually she can't because she is going to her relatives"

"See it's not important so don't go"

"Maa" I hold her arm and make a puppy face "please!"

"Manvi don't make this face"

"Maa"

She sigh's "Fine"

Grin jumping a bit " I love you"

I hug her and Chachi saw this.

"What will you wear Manvi?" Chachi asked

"I don't know Chachi"

"Let's go for shopping then"

"Now?"

"Yup, I am going to buy a saree, your chacha gave me money and even told me to take Manvi and Muskan with me for the same"

I grin "I love you Chachi"

I hug her also.

........

Me and Muskan are looking for a good dress ! The party is in a restaurant.

We get in another shop and I ask for a affordable and simple yet elegant dress.

They show me many dresses and I select the one which  is full sleeve and till my anklet's.

But Muskan grab it from me and throw it aside.

"Why are you keeping it aside?" I asked

"Because you will wear this one" She show me the dress which is above my elbow, till knees plus red in colour.

"See how pretty it is plus Red ! Your favourite. The colour of Love" Muskan said

"But, If Dadi will see me in this, then it will be a great mess"

"Don't Worry ! Me, Maa and Taiji is there to take care of her and your father"

"Muskan"

"Please, trust me you will look very pretty in this"

"Even if I will look god in this, but what about my face? These pimple's, this Specs"

She scrunch her nose "oh Please Manvi, just because you have pimples and Specs you can't stop killing your desire's. Plus this doesn't make you ugly, it makes you...You ! You don't have to hide them"

"But they look ugly"

"Shut up ! It's Natural every girl have them"

"I have a lot"

"Many girls do ! And if You have problem then we will replace the face wash or will bring a good cream when we will have money...Now We are buying this"

She buy that and even buy wax strips because I have many hairs on my legs, not on hands that much.

She also borrow Make up and heels of red colour from a girl.

I am seriously telling you guys, she should have been the elder one in my house, I have born at the wrong time.

...........