Chapter 65

Shrey's POV

"Manvi, why do you have to go so soon? Just wait for 1 hour and I will be there to pick you up"

"I know you will but Muskan is here with me and as she is will leave in 2 days, we are going for shopping"

"You know what, she won't mind taking her Jiju with him"

"Even if she don't, I mind ! I want to spend time with my sister without her Jiju! So shut up and I am leaving. We will meet tomorrow."

"Okay Bye"

"Bye"

We cut the call and I again engage in working.

••••••••••

It's Night time and I am going back to my flat when Manvi called.

I park the bike aside and take her call "Helloo, I know you couldn't stay without me a day. Should I come to meet you?"

Then on the other side I hear her sobbing "Sh..Shrey"

"Manvi...what happened?"

"Shrey..m-my" She cries loudly

"Relax Baby, Say what happened?" I start to panic

"Hello Jiju it is me...Mukan"

"Muskan why is Manvi crying?"

"First you come here"

"Okay"

I drive to her flat.

••••••••

I knock on her door and Muskan opens it.

"Where is she?" I ask and saw her packing bag.

"Manvi"

Her eyes are filled with tear's which gave me an instant pain.

I go and hug her and she sobs again.

"Shh..I am here" I caress her hair.

I cup her face and rub her tears "what happened?"

"M-My..." she couldn't speak so I look at Muskan.

She sigh "Our Dadi, she she is in hospital, doctors said her health is not good and she might pass away"

Manvi looks down.

"I don't know Jiju, the women who never gave us love, also tortured us...never showed any kind of care, cursed our mothers and us, she is crying over her ! Now she want's to go back home and see her one last time" Muskan said in frustration

I hug Manvi and she is silently sobbing.

"Please make her understand, Tauji will not like her presence at this moment, he might even slap her. Let her to stop caring for the one's who never even faked some love for her" Muskan's eyes were also filled with some tears "You have Cried because of them Manvi, your mother have suffered a lot, she has struggled for you, now if you will go then it will have affect on your mother only. Till now Tauji shouts on her cursing you even our So called Dadi did"

I saw muskan controlling her tears.

She turns around and wipes her tears.

"Muskan" I call her name

She rub her tears before looking at me.

I call her near me.

She come and I hug her as well.

I pat her back and even she starts crying.

"Why does she want to go and get hurt Jiju" She said sobbing.