Chapter 43

Shrey's POV

Tilak and Haldi function went very well and it was alot of fun but Still Manvi kept on avoiding me.

During Haldi function, it turned to be haldi fight between everyone.

There came a point where Manvi and we stopped in front of each other but then Priya came and applied haldi on both of us and Took Manvi with her.

These functions helped me to observe her, to glance at her. She sometimes even used to get stressed but did compose herself.

Now only Marriage is left and I will at least once have conversation with her for sure.

(Wedding day)

Next Day Roka was also Happened Peacefully with any problem.

Now we all are running from one place to another, trying to remember if we took everything with us or not.

Actually The marriage is taking place somewhere else and so getting ready and all will happen there only.

We sat in the car and reached the venue.

Then we did some work and There I saw Priya, Bhawna and....Hayeee Manvi ! 😍

Maybe now I can at least go and compliment her.

"Hey girls" I said and they brought their attention to me.

I look at Manvi for a second but she started scratching her head and at another direction

"Hi" Said Priya

"You all look amazing" said Bhawna

"And you all Look Diva's" I said dramatically but specifically for the one, Who Is always Diva for me.

Priya and Bhawna giggled.

Then Rahul came from behind with Yash and said "Okay compliments apart, we came here for a purpose"

"What purpose??" Priya asked

"Challenge"

"Challenge" three of them said together

"Yeah! We came to say that you should give us tough competition in hidding Aarav Jiju's shoe, cause we are gonna win"

"In your dreams" Priya said flipping her hairs back

"We will see" Said Yash

"Sure" replied Manvi and gave me a competitive type of look.

Wait...To me ?

Manvi's POV

Bhaiya and Bhabhi are on the mandap but me and my girls are eyeing on the shoes.

How to steal them??

I smiled and said "let's make it wear Some of Bhaiya's Height!! I mean feet, what say"

"Great but how will we convince that person, what if he is from Bhabhi's party" Bhawna asked

"Don't worry about that, i know who is from our family just find the feet" Priya said

"Manvi you keep an eye on The Shoes while Bhawna and i will look for the person" Saying that they both went and I watch out at the Shoes.

I am walking simple so that no one get suspicious about me being the watch man of the shoes.

Then I felt someone walking behind me. I turn around and saw it's Shrey.

I roll my eyes. Argh why????

I fold my arms and look at the crowd and I saw him standing just like me.