Chapter 34

This is the double update of the day.

I am giving updates now because then after some days I will go out for a week on trip maybe.

Shrey's PoV

Now i am in my class, it's last period.

Our class teacher came up, we greeted her and she told us to sit.

"Okay class, i have an important thing to inform you all" mam said and we all sat attentive.

"So it's about your trip" she said and there began the world famous thing- whisperings.

"Where mam?" One of the student asked

"In science museum, then to akshad Dhaam" she said with a smile

Some were happy and some were not.

Seriously!! They have planned a trip to Museum and a religious place!!!

They could have selected a place more fun.

"I am not going" Rahul informed me and Yash

"Why?" Yash asked

"Not interested"

"But-" I was about to say but he interrupted

"I said no guys"

"Mam who all will be going? I mean only 12??" A girl asked

"No 11th as well"

"Now will you go?" Yash asked  smirking, even l .

"Ahhh we will see to that" He said looking at another

"But you said NO" I emphasised more on NO!

"Well science museum sounds interesting and as it's 12th, we have only this last chance to enjoy before our Exams so" he shrugged

"Mm hmm ,we know, we know, so need to explain us" Yash said and gave hi-five to me

We chuckled.

........

I get home and call Vedita. Maybe this trip can help me to spend more time with her.

She is not coming for the picnic as she has to go and attend a wedding with her friends.

"It's Alright Vedita !"

"I am sorry I wanted to spend time with you but"

"It's absolutely okay, Chill"

"Okay Shrey ! I know I am really missing a chance to spend a good memorable time with you but maybe in future"

"Yup ! We will go somewhere"

"Yess, I am excited for that!"

Manvi's POv

I am standing with my friends and Am Looking at Shrey's Direction.

Shrey Began to laugh Like a manic holding his stomach.

Aww what an adorable moment.

You know, one that Ruhi made me understood that, It's his last year in school and I should cherish every moment with him because then maybe I don't know when we will meet.

Now he is talking to you so even I should, Normal talk and try not to run away in nervousness.

That's why I tried it few days back but all I got was a lot more butterfly moments with him.

You know it was so hard to convince everyone at home to let me go to the trip. I even got cursed by Dadi but Maa and Chacha ji convinced everyone and finally I am here.