Chapter 47

Shrey's POV

I am going all perfectly dressed and have packed my lunch as well.

I have made Rice and Rajma. I will share it with everyone so I have made it in large quantity.

Happily whistling, I start my Bike and go to my office.

Coming to the office I saw Manvi. What a beautiful start.

I walk grinning towards her but slow my speed when I saw her walking at a high speed towards Ranvijay.

They hug lightly and smile at each other. Pakhi also come and hug both of them.

He is Just a friend to her and hug was also friendly...I hope.

Not hope, it is friendly.

I walk up to them "Hello Guys"

They smile at him but Manvi just pass a small smile.

"Hi Shrey" Ranvijay shook hands with me

"Helllooo Shreyyyyy" Said Pakhi like a song

I chuckle "Hellooooo Paakhiiii"

She laughs a bit "finally Someone matched my vibe or else these two are so boring...high Five"

I give her a high five.

"What do you mean by Boring Pakhi?" Manvi asked

"Boring means..umm..A dull person!" Pakhi said and I added then "and who is not at all interested in anything. Mainly Conversation"

I control my smile and When Manvi Turn her head towards me, I look at away at random thing's.

"Oh Shrey ! Looks like we are going to make this collab a bit entertaining or else we won't be able to survive between these two Dull people" Pakhi said as if secretly talking to me

"Yes ! After all we are very rare to find" I wink at her and she grins.

"Can we go? We are getting late!" Said Ranvijay

Pakhi roll her eyes and mouthed "Boring!"

I chuckle.

Ranvijay hit her head lightly "Oh Boring ! Let's go"

Pakhi rubs her head rolling her eyes.

We get in the lift and I am standing beside Manvi and she is typing something on her phone.

As we get to our floor, Pakhi and Ranvijay move out but I stop in front of lift blocking Manvi in the Lift.

"Why are you standing here?" She ask me

I smile, Keeping my hand on the lift gate, I call out Pakhi and Ranvijay "Guys, you wait for me and Manvi in the room, I have to take Manvi to my Cabin and bring some file and explain some things which are in my computer!"

"Okay !" Said Pakhi.

Then I got in the lift looking at her and she moves back.

I press on 10th floor , right now we are on 6th floor  (building have total 15 floor )

I Get my attention back to Manvi.

She is sticking to the lift, arms folded and looking down tapping her foot.

"Ms Manvi Sharma!" I call out her name and she looks at me

"Yes?"

"What all things did you do yesterday for the project?"

She licks her lips and speak "I.."

"Wait..."

"What?"