Chapter 42

Double Update of the day.

Now it will take me long to give any double update. So I am already sorry if I won't be able to give you one 🥹

Shrey's POV

(Mehendi)

We are in the hall, Bringing Mehndi and giving it to the ones who are making it.

I was going to Rahul's Dad as he was calling me but then someone called me so I stopped and turned around and someone bumped with my back.

I turned to look who it was and It's Manvi.

She wears her specs properly and then set her duppata on her shoulders.

Wow ! She is looking so beautiful in that Lehenga, which is not actually Lehnga but kind of flared pants.

And a green suit.

She looks up with a frown but it decreases.

I smile at her and I opened my mouth to say Hi but looked behind me and smiled.

Then she passed from beside me.

I place my hands on my waist and sigh shooking my head.

I go to uncle and do his work. Then I stand with my friends and Rahul is grinning like anything.

"What happened?" I asked Yash and Rahul go somewhere.

"This Desperate Man to be with Priya made plan's"

"What plans?"

He makes me look at Jiju, who is Talking to his Father and even Rahul is there.

The happiness on Aarav Bhaiya's face it telling that the plan is beneficial for him as well.

Rahul came to us and said "Fill the plate with food guys. We are going to make them eat food"

I frown "what?"

"Yes ! As the girls have applied mehendi on their hands, they won't be able to eat food themselves. So we will be making them eat it" Rahul said with a grin

Yash Keep his hand on my shoulder "it's a golden opportunity for us, atleast some one will like me"

Rahul then spoke "Many girls like you but as you don't vibe with them much you reject them"

"So? Atleast I am truthful to them and like this they will move on from me and look for someone you likes them too!" Yash explained and Guilt dawned upon me.

I look At Manvi and Ruhi's Word echo in my ears "Stay away from Manvi, You unintentionally have given her pain. Don't even try to contact her"

Someone then pat my back "Where are you lost?" Rahul asked

I shook my head "no where, let's take the food"

We boys filled the plate with food and walked to the girl's.

Girls are basically talkin to eachother. Manvi is Smiling at Bhaviksha di.

Uncle came and said "girls you must be hungry right, so here are the boy's to feed you"

Their eyes literally popped out.

Uncle went.

Rahul sat in front Of Priya, Yash in front of Bhawna and Now I am in a mess that I should Feed Manvi or not.

I take a deep breath and Stood in front of her and was about to sit but she stood up.

Bhaviksha di then asked her "where are you going Manvi?"