Chapter 59

Only 8-10 chapters left !

Shrey's POV

Argh I am having a terrible headache.

Yash is still sleeping with open mouth and Rahul got up and sleep on sofa.

I also get up and sleep on the sofa. I am having terrible headache right now.

We all sleep again till 3PM !

We slowly get up and I make lemon juice for us. After drinking it we are in deep silence.

Yash then ask "Did I fall yesterday night while we were dancing? My arm and stomach hurts" He said massaging his arm

"Hunh? Even mine Yash" Rahul said frowning

I scratch my head "same even my chin is paining!"

We think what might have happened.

I Ask Yash "Yash did you shout at me? And what was my phone doing below you?"

"I don't know why I slept on your phone!" He said pressing his head "and I don't know about shouting either. I just remember Dancing and nothing more"

Rahul said "I know that after dance that I texted Priya something and then we started talking"

"Yeah even I know you were texting something and then I am blank as well" I said

Yash got up "let's not think much and it's not like we drunk called someone!"

"Where are you going asked" I asked him

"Washroom!"

I nod and pick up my phone. I was about to open it but Rahul shouts "Oh No!"

"What happened?"

He looks at me "I typed to Priya my surprise which I was going to give her and how I dreamed her to be dressed. She even texted Back laughing and said 'what a surprise which I know now'"

He make a crying face and I chuckle.

I open my phone and saw call log. I frown looking at it. I talked to Manvi for 1 hour at night? When did I?

I saw my gallery app was also open and saw the picture of Rahul and Yash sleeping in the most entangled way.

Then I saw a message from Manvi. I open and read it "Sleep Shrey, you are so much drunk"

My eyes open wide "What the...No!"

Rahul asks me "Now what happened to you?"

"Looks like I drunk called Manvi!"

This time Rahul laughs "Good, you were laughing at my situation na! God know who is a good person"

"Shut up!"

Yash came wiping his face "Why are you both shouting? Let's order food"

"You order I will call Manvi"

"And I will call Priya"

Then Yash said "and I will call at a restaurant!"

I call Manvi but she isn't picking up the call. Yaar, I hope I didn't say anything which might hurt her, by what can I say hurtful to her?

••••••••••••

It's night and I call Manvi.

"Hello"

"Manvi...I wanted to ask something"

"What?" She said plainly

"Woh..Umm..." I am so scared to ask her "Did yesterday night...or Today near 2-3am I calle"

"Shrey, can we talk tomorrow? I

"Yeah sure"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

Now I am getting so restless. I cover myself in the blanket and try to recall everything but I cant.

I hope I didn't say anything which might make Manvi to go away from me again.

No no no, this time if she will leave me, I will go running to her and bring her back.

I some how sleep not before calling Yash and Rahul if they remember anything to which Yash said I only remember that he shouted "Gadhe" at me, about that also he is not sure.

•••••••••

Final Me and Manvi are free. Alone on the terrace, she is looking at the city.

"Manvi"

She gaze at me and says nothing.

"Manvi I am sorry. Sorry if I have said anything which might break your heart again. I swear I don't remember anything. I was in the drunken state that I don't know when I called you, I was shocked when I saw the call log. Please tell me what did I blabber to you"

She looks at me blanking "You have no Idea Shrey what all things you said to me. I just couldn't believe that you think like that about me. Shrey You...just...said things which I was unable to intake. I never expected you to say all that seriously and it is said that when someone says to you something in drunk state it's all true because they say what's in their heart and mind"

Now my heart is pounding with fear.

I hold her hand "Manvi, Manvi I am sorry. I swear to god I never wanted to hurt you. I don't believe that I can say anything painful to you because I never think bad about you even if I try to in my wildest dream. Please don't leave me Manvi, please don't. I will stop drinking alcohol, I will even throw my mobile, you can hit me, shout at me. Do what ever you want to...but just..don't leave me"

My eyes get moist with tears.

"Shrey" she calls my softly and hugs me. Rubbing my back.

"I am sorry Manvi. Just don't leave me please" I close my eyes and tears slip from my eyes.

She moves back and smiles at me, cupping my face she kiss my forehead. My cheeks and a peck on my lips "I can't even dare to think of leaving you again and yesterday made me so clear that I can't even leave you now because I am all yours Shrey all Yours"

I look into her eyes "I..I didn't say"

She shook her head "No, you didn't say anything which can break my heart but you definitely said your feelings about me, what you feel when you touch me, when you kiss me, what all you desire to do and also you were confessing your love through Shayari for me and I am so impressed by you"

I grin sniffing"really? But"

"But?"

"Did I really tell you what all I want to do with you?"

She blushes "let it be with me only like a sweet me just know that you are so shameless"

I grin and hug her tightly and spin her around in air a bit.

She giggles

"I love you Manvi. I love you so very much"

She tightly holds me "I love you too Shrey, with all my heart, my soul everything!"

I stop.

We look at each other and seal our love with a kiss of love. ❤️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️