Chapter 25

Manvi's POV

Summer Breaks are over, My Half yearly exams are over and it was very stressful period for all of us.

Like Teachers and Parents have hyped 10th class so much that everyone is so much in pressure to study day and night but My Exams well, not so great either.

I haven't seen Shrey yet, it's been so long, I saw him last time in the staff room only because on the last working day I didn't came.

And I won't be able to see him now as well because he is having exams so He will come only to give his exams only.

But I am longing to see him, Like my heart is not in peace from past few months. I am craving to see him and I know it's not a good thing but..but I can't help it either.

His exams will be over in one week I guess and I wish to see him just from a far, that would also do but...I just want to know if he is fine or not.

••••••••••••

"Manvi beta"

"Haan Maa"

"Beta help me in hanging this photo frame on the wall"

"Ji Maa"

I stand up on the stool and hang the photo of our Family.

I get down and I saw Akku playing with a Ball.

"Didi Catch" He said and throw the ball towards me and I catch it.

"Akku !"

We both play Catch and Catch with the ball and then I saw Dadi coming from her Room and The ball hits her head.

Shit !

"Aahhh" She grabs her head

My father came out from his room. Akku Ran and hugged me.

"Maa What happened?" Papa ask her

"Your this Daughter hit me with the ball. This is her age to learn household work for her future but here she is playing like a kid" She spoke giving me deadly look.

My father pass me an intimidating Look and I get scared.

"Manvi ! Are you out of your Mind? I am letting you study isn't that enough for you? Or you want me to get you married off soon?"

"Papa I"

"Stop" he shouts and I flinch

"Get in your room right now"

I just nod controlling my tears.

I hold Akku and start walking towards my room.

Then I heard Dadi "You have given birth to a wasteful person"

And that was it, my Tears fell from my eyes which I rubbed them immediately but that pain which I am feeling is so much.

I get in the room with Akku and close the door.

Muskan, Maa nor Chachi is here with me right now. I need a hug.

"Didi" Akku Called me and I look at him with tear filled eyes.

I sit on my knees and control my tears.

"Why did you say that I threw the ball towards her, it is my fault"

I hold his hand "It was my mistake that I didn't catch it, not your"

He hugs me suddenly "I am sorry Didi, you got scolded. I hate Dadi, I Hate her a lot, she always makes you cry"

I hug him tightly and cry, trying not to make sobbing voice.

"It's not like that, she is in her old age, people do get angry"

"But Papa also, he is not old like Dadi"

"Don't think much Akku" I pat his back

He breaks the hug. He rubs his tears and then mine "Didi when I will grow big and do job, I will take you, Maa and Muskan didi away from her"

I smile and kiss his forehead "Okay but it will take a lot of time right"

His face fell in disappointment but then he smiles "Then you do job and marry a good Man who will take you away from here to his good house"

I giggle "Don't think about all this Akku, you just play and study, rest Didi will handle"

He kiss my Cheek "I love you didi"

"I love you too Akku"

I hug him and Sigh. I will teach Akku to be a gentleman and the one who respect girls and their feelings.

••••••••••••••

I am going to my class and my head is feeling so heavy.

I just couldn't stop crying yesterday and My eyes are also red and puffed. I walk fast so that I can get in my class as I don't want anyone to look at me in this situation.

Maa came to me when she got to know what happened and Hugged me very tightly and consoled me and I just couldn't stop crying.

But I am feeling cold as well.

No, I don't want to have fever.

I sit on my place and place my head down. My eyes are dropping and I am feeling so hot.

It's better I stay in school rather than home.

Bhawna and Priya came and asked me what happened. They saw my condition and just hugged me but didn't ask anything for which I am glad.

"Come let's stand out in the corridor" Bhawna said

"No, I don't want to"

"Why? Don't you wanna have glance at your crush?"

I smile a bit "No"

"Why, no more feelings for him?" Priya asked

"Let him be my just a crush, not much"

"When did we say more than crush?" Bhawna wiggle her brows

"Shut up guys" I blush and look away.

They both giggle and Priya pulls my cheek " You are so cute"

"Are you sure you don't want a glance of him?" Bhawna asked seriously

"I can't because their exams are going on" I said

"Details details, You are such a stalker" Priya said

"As if you are not"

She grin "I am more than that"

We laugh.

"But after their exams we have our exams, Unit tests then we will get busy with pre boards, You both can rarely meet them" Bhawna said

"We will see" Priya said "I might probably call him"

Lucky her and here I don't even have the courage to talk to him face to face.

I sigh and attend the classes.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️