Chapter 3

When I told you to join me for dinner, you have to be in the dinning room ahead of me, do you understand?

I really hate people who does not follow instruction. 

I invited her for dinner but when I went down to the dinning room she was not there. I went to her room and I found her sleeping. 

Goodness, she's like an angel. She is so pretty. 

Stop it Freen. She did not join you for dinner. She ignored your invitation. 

She might felt someone is staring at her she open her eyes and was surprise seeing me standing near her bed.

Sorry. I fell asleep.

You ignored my invitation. I said 

Is it dinner time already? I'm really sorry. I was not aware of the time. Then she looked at her fingers.

Do this again to me and I'll punish you. I turn around and leave. I slam the door hard to let her know that I am upset.

-----------------------------------------------

I was so scared that she might hit me or something because I did not show up during dinner. It was not my intention. I was really exhausted. 

She closed the door hard and it was loud. What am I going to do here? I need to go to school. But how? Becky sighed. I think I need to talk to her and ask permission from her about school.

Later that night....

I decided to fix my self and went out of my room. I looked for someone who can tell me where I can find her. 

You looking for something, Miss? the servant asked me.

I was hoping that you can tell me where is your boss right now. I just need to talk to her about something.

oh. Let me first ask Nana, she's the only one who is allowed to enter the boss's room.

I just nodded. Then after a minute, the old lady they are calling her Nana approached me. I am now in the living room area.

You need to talk to Freen? May I know about what?

It's about my stuff and about school.

I see. Let me first check with her, okay.

I nodded again. I hope she'll let me.

---------------------------------

Your things will be with you by tomorrow. She said. I was allowed to go to her office.

Thank you. I replied softly

About your school? Tell me why I will need to give you the permission to continue your school?

Ahm. Because I am already graduating and the only thing I need to do is to submit my papers to pass.

Okay, If in case you will need to go to your school, you will be escorted by one of the bodyguards and just to remind you, you are not allowed to tell anyone about this arrangement. Your family, your friends, do you understand.

I will not do anything that will put my mom and dad's life in danger. 

I just want to make sure that you'll not escape from this arrangement.

I will not. I will stand by what I decided. I spoke a bit loud.

Don't you dare raise your voice on me. I have all the right to punish you. You are in my office, in my house. Remember that. Her face is too serious that I feel scared now.

You can go now. You are wasting my time. Then she went back to check documents in her office table.

I left her office and went back to my room. I could not stop my tears any longer. I miss my parents. I miss home. I miss my stuffed toys.