Chapter 34

Becky is due any moment now. Her Doctor already gave her all that they need to prepare for her and the baby and Freen already booked the presidential Suite.

Flashback

After having a nice night with Becky's mom and dad, the two went home and Freen still could not believe what Becky revealed to her. She could not take off the smile in her face and she just keeps on holding Becky's hand the whole way back home.

Babe, what are you thinking? Becky asked Freen

Ahm.. I am just thinking who I will contact to remodel the room for baby.

Becky smiled. Excited daddy huh?

Of course babe, thank you baby for accepting our little one. Then she kissed Becky's hand.

I am the one who needs to say thank you for accepting us babe. You can easily walkout from all of this but you chose to stay.

I don't have any intention to leave you and our baby. I will do my best to be able to provide for the both of you and promise you that I'll be with you through all of this. Thank you for letting me be a parent to our baby.

Becky snuggled with Freen and stayed that way for awhile.

---------------------------------------

The following day...

Becky woke up to a busy Freen. Busy looking into the details for their baby' nursery room.

Freen is with her interior designer friend, they are now in a video call to finalize some details. I already saw the design and I told Freen all is good for me.

Then Freen saw that Becky is looking at her

Then Freen saw that Becky is looking at her. She signaled for her to come close and let her sit on her lap even she is in a middle of discussion with her friend.

Freen started to massage Becky's back and she once in awhile asking Becky's opinion with the design.

After the meeting, Freen asked Becky what her plans for the day, she wanted to look for additional things for the baby and the nursery room.

Okay, but are you sure you can still walk in the mall for long?

You'll carry me if I'll feel tired, right? Becky is teasing her now.

Freen is just looking at her. Then Becky burst out laughing.

Such a tease, my princess. Then Freen went close and kiss her.

They went to the mall and asked their friends to join them.

They missed going out with their friends . Freen and Becky treat them on an early dinner.

-----------------------------------------

Becky is doing her usual routines fo the morning when suddenly she felt a pinch in her back.

Ouch! Then she stopped for a moment and tried to regain from it. But she felt another pain and now it's much more than the first one.

Becky shouted for freen, who is now going down the stairs.

--------------------------------------

As I was going down the stairs, I heard Becky shouted my name. I immediately went where she is and saw her pale and trying to hold on to a chair that is near her.

I could see she is in pain.

Hey babe, whats the problem? She just looked at me and suddenly lost her consiousness. Then there is blood streaming down her legs.

I panicked and shouted help. Nana appeared and so as the other servants.

One of my guards carry Becky to van. Nana held my hand and make me focus.

Freen go bring Becky to the hospital now. She gave me my phone and wallet. I went directly to Becky and held her.

Hurry! Please hurry!

Babe please... Be strong please... We are near the hospital now...

Baby hold on to mommy there okay. I am here for the both of you. Fight for mommy baby...

When they arrived at the hospital, their family doctor is already waiting and so as Becky's OB GYNE.

Becky is immediately brought to the operating room.

Their OB advised Freen to stay in the waiting area. We will assess her, we'll let you know right away.

Freen just nodded.

After a few minutes, mom and dad of Becky already arived...

Freen, what happened?

Mom, I Don't know yet. She was doing her usual routine and I just heard her shout. When I saw her she is already pale and suddenly lost her consiousness then there is blood mom.

Freen is now hugging mom and dad also trying to calm her down.

They'll going to be okay. Mom assures her.

Their friends also arrived already. And Nana as well.

----------------------------------

After an hour the doctor came out.

Freen, Mr. And Mrs. Armstrong.

Becky and the baby are safe now. But Becky is weak. She lost blood. What happened was her uterus ruptured. It's a rare condition and good that you were able to bring her immediately here. Usually it's the baby who suffers so much from it. But luckily your baby is a fighter. She is breathing fine when I took her out. We'll just have to assess her though, since this happened. Hopefully no infections or anything for the baby.

Doc please do everything to make them both safe.

Yes we'll assure you of that Freen.

You'll just have to wait for them in the room. She is still in the recovery room and once all is good, they'll transfer Becky to her suite. The baby will still need to be assess in NICU. So we'll just let you know when she'll be allowed to be brought to the room.

And also Becky needs a full bed rest first, she can't stand first. Sitting on bed is okay but no standing and walking for a week and we'll assess her from there.

Noted on that doc.

That's the biggest challenge, mom, dad.

We'll talk to her, Freen. And you need to be strict with her first. Don't give in to her. No standing and walking.

Yes mom, dad.

------------------------------------

They all went to the suite to wait for Becky.

Aftet almost an hour of waiting Becky is now at the room and still sleeping.

Freen immediately went closer to Becky and slowly hold her hands. She could not stop to notice her still beautiful even after the operation.

Babe, I'm just here. Okay. You're still such a princess my Love. I love you so much and our baby.

You don't have to worry about our Baby. She is safe and same as you she is a fighter.

Freen went to kiss Becky on her forehead. She sat beside Becky and continue to hold her hand.

---------------------------------------