Chapter 23

It's been more than a year now...

Jim's POV

Hey have you received a message from Becky? She is asking for us to meet with her.

Yeah, I have. But she said don't mention it to Freen.

Do you have any idea Tee what it's all about?

I'm just guessing that they are having some problem right now.

Freen is always at the bar and going home late already.

What!? And why you don't stop her. Jim is now scolding Tee.

I always remind her that she has someone that is waiting for her but she does not listen.

Did they argue about something or did they have any misunderstanding?

I think this is because of Faye.

Faye? Are you serious?

Freen is seeing Faye, lately.

Tee! Why you're not telling us this.

Poor Becky.

I already confronted Freen about it.

I told her if she thinks it is still Faye, she needs to be honest to Becky so that she'll not hurt her anymore. But she told me that she will not let go of Becky.

Is she crazy now or what?

You know what, Kade lets go. I will not tolerate her like this.

They decided to confront Freen.

Jim and Kade are now so disappointed with Freen.

After what Faye did to her. She still chose to see that woman. Kade said.

When they arrived at Freen's office, they instructed the secretary to not disturb them.

They went straight to Freen's office but to their surprise, Freen is with Faye.

Freen is so shock looking at her friends.

Freen! Jim shouted to her and she could not believe what she is seeing.

Guys! Freen stand up immediately.

Kade and Jim could not believe it and they can't stand what they saw.

Freen tried to talked to Kade and Jim.

You better stop hurting Becky. If you can't tell her the truth we will.

No. You'll not tell her anything. Freen said

Are you threatening us, Freen? Becky is our friend. And with what you are doing, we will not tolerate you.

Then kade and Jim left her.

They decided to talk to Becky.

They went to Becky and told her all what they know.

Becky is crying hard now in front of them.

Kade offered Becky her place. She assured Becky that Freen will not find her there. They went with Becky to Freen's house and Freen is already there.

She tried to talked to Becky but she is not listening to her anymore. Becky told her mom that they are leaving. She fixed her things and she did not allow Freen to stop her.

You can bring your woman here now.  The hell I care. You hurt me so much.

Babe, please don't leave. Let's fix this please.

Fix what?! You choose to have her,  right? You chose her over us.

I am making things easy for you now. I will leave so that you'll not feel guilty anymore seeing that woman secretly.

Babe please. I can't live without you.

Really? Do you want me to believe you now?

Becky took her luggage and went out of the room.

Nana is waiting for Becky and her mom at the main entrance. Kade will drive them. Becky gave Nana a hug

Nana please check on her always. She might drink too much again.

I will dear. I understand why you need to leave. Give your self the time you need. Please take care of your self and your mom okay.

Freen is now going down the stairs. She is calling Becky's name.

Nana stopped her.

You let her go now. You also need that space.

Nana please no. I don't. I need Becky more than anything else. I need her Nana.

I hope you realize that before you decided to hurt her with that Faye.

You really think that girl love you? You chose to hurt Becky so much to be with that woman. I am disappointed in you now. You better fix yourself and really think it through who is really important to you.

Nana Becky is important to me. I am sorry. She is now kneeling in front of her Nana.

I need to do it. She is blackmailing me. Freen burst out in front of Nana.

What did you say? Nana.

She is blackmailing me Nana. She has a video. She is threatening me that she'll send it to Becky if I'll not follow what she wanted.

Nana ask Freen to stand up.

Come here. She assisted Freen in the couch.

A video? What is that video.

She took it the night I got drunk and she brought me home. I promise Nana I really did not know something like that happened to us.

Why you did not tell Becky? Why did you keep it from her. You will hurt her with that, but for sure she'll much undestand you rather than kept it from her and hurting her so much now.

Nana I lost her. I lost my life. I lost my love. Help me Nana please. I can't leave without her in my life. I can't Nana. I can't.

Stop crying now. It will be alright soon. Nana is comforting Freen. Now she understand why she did it.

------------------------------------