Chapter 18

It's been months now for Becky at her work. She is becoming more busy everyday. So much on her table right now since one of her co-workers had to leave work already.

Becky usually goes home late at night already. Freen tries to wait for her most of the time but sometimes she is also tired from work and would fall asleep already.

---------------------

It was Friday night and Becky wanted to make up with Freen with her too busy schedule. She went home early but Freen was not there. She was hoping that they can bond that night.

She misses her. That's one thing for sure.

It was getting late and still no Freen.

She was calling her but Freen is not answering her phone.

Lately Becky noticed that Freen is cold towards her. She knows that the latter is sulking because she is too busy at work.

Becky is still waiting for her to arrive.
Finally the main door opened and it was Freen, but wait who is she with. A woman was escorting her now. Freen is drunk. Again.

Hi, I just assisted her home because she could no longer drive and by the way I'm Faye. I'm her friend don't worry. And you are?

Ahm. I'm Becky. Ahm... I can take care of her now.

No don't worry I know her room and I'll take care of her.

Becky was shock to hear that from her. She knows her room? Wait what? It's our room. Becky followed them. Who are you? Becky could no longer take it because Faye is now trying to remove Freen's jacket.

You know what I'll take this from here. You are in our room and I don't want to be rude, but I think you can leave now.

Your room? The two of you? Faye asked surprised.

Yes. We share this room she sleeps on that and I sleep with her on that bed. We use the same bathroom and we share the walk in closet. Is that enough to explain to you that we are living together. Becky is now serious. She will not backdown from this Faye, wannabe girlfriend.

Faye raise her hand and leave.

And you. Why are you drunk again. Hmmmp...

She went ahead to take off Freen's shoes and then her jacket.

She then take off her top. She went to take some towel to freshen Freen since she could no longer stand and take a shower.

Why did you drink too much, again? What',s your problem? You can tell me. She is now talking to a drunk Freen infront of her.

She was able to clean her up and change her to her PJs.

------------------------------

Freen woke up to a heavy and aching head. She saw a glass of water in her side table with a note.

"Drink it. I am downstairs. I'll prepare something to ease your hangover. You're too drunk last night. I hope you are okay. "

She went ahead and drink the water and fix herself and went down.

Becky is in the kitchen preparing a breakfast.

Hi. Freen greeted her.

Becky just looked at her.

How's your head. Becky asked her.

Heavy.. aching..

Becky took something from the fridge. Here take this. It will help you with your hangover.