Chapter 5

I finished two of my papers around midnight and I really need to drink water. So I went out of my room and go to the kitchen.

As I am going down the stairs, I saw Freen in the couch, I think she is sleeping but her position will surely give her backache.

I am afraid to wake her up cause she might get mad but her position is really odd.

So I decided to slowly approach her and I'm right she is sleeping already but she smells as if she took a bath using an beer or brandy.

She is drunk.

I slowly tap her shoulder to wake her up.

Freen, you need to go to your room now. You'll get backpain with your position now. I try to wake her up.

But all she did is moan.

I tried once again but Freen just ignored me... "Freen you need to transfer to your room now." Then she moved and spoke...

I will sleep here. She is half awake I think, but insisted to sleep in the couch. So I decided to remove her shoes and put her feet up in the couch and took one of the throw pillow and put it in her head. 

Then slowly I took her jacket off. I went back to my room to get a spare blanket and put it on her. 

I was able to look at her closely and she has this unique beauty.  I was brought back to my senses when she suddenly move and change her position. I fix her blanket again and went to the kitchen already and took a bottle of water.

---------------------------------------------------

FREEN

I woke up early morning and my head is throbbing. I don't have my shoes anymore and a blanket. Who put this. I think it's Nana. 

I need to drink water, but I saw a bottled water in the side table. I took it and lay down again because my head is aching. 

After a few more minutes I decided to go to my room. 

I stayed all day in my room since I am feeling under the weather. Nana is the one who is looking after me every time I'm not okay..

Nana thank you for last night.

Last night? What about last night? 

You took care of me in the couch. You put a blanket on me, right?

I don't have any idea what you are talking about , Freen

So you were drunk again last night, huh? Nana is not fond of me getting drunk.

Sorry Nana. It's just that I'm too exhausted at work.

Nana gave her the medicine and instructed her to take some rest.

"Don't always make excuses just to be drunk you silly one". Nana calls her silly every time she is being stubborn.

Nana went out already, but Freen is wondering who took care of her last night. Then she had an idea. Took her phone and checked the cctv. Their she saw who assisted her in the couch and put a blanket on her. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled. 

-------------------------------

BECKY

"One more paper to finish then I'm done."  Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Please I'm busy with my papers". I sigh but still opened the door. 

"You took care of me last night?"  It was Freen.

Ahm.. yes.. I saw your position and you'll definitely get a backache from it. That's why I did it.

Next time just leave me alone. She said seriously.

Then she walked away.

I closed the door and I am irritated. I thought she'll appreciate it. 

Then stop drinking and going home drunk and not be able to go up to your room. I am pissed right now. 

I took a deep breathe and went back to continue with my papers.