Chapter 12

I really can't sleep, I keep on looking for position to be able to sleep but to no avail. I I decided to just get one of my fave book and read. I am now sitting in the couch.

I was not aware that mom noticed me. 

Honey, if you need to be with Freen to be able to sleep, go ahead I'll be fine here. 

It's okay mom. I don't want to wake her up she still have work.

But her phone beeps...

"I hope you're asleep by now. Sweet dreams Bec. I miss you already and I am hugging your pillow now. It smells you."

When she read it, she told her mom that she'll just have to check on Freen.

Her mom smiled and just nodded.

----------------------------

Slowly I opened the door and check if Freen is still awake.

She was all smiles when she saw me at the door peaking.

I run to her and cuddled with her immediately.

Can't sleep? Miss me? She asked me while we are cuddling.

I nodded. How much?.. I let her feel how much by hugging her tightly.

Is your mom ok for you to be here?

She is the one who suggested that I just sleep here with you since she notice that I really find it hard to sleep.

What you're doing to me Bec? She teasingly ask me.

I have put a spell on you... Then I started singing the Hermionong song. I stand up and she was between my legs and I dance. She was blushing with my craziness.

After making her laugh so hard, she pulled me close to her. She kissed me in my forehead then in my nose then she softly kissed me on my lips. I was surprise she did that but I don't feel bad about it. I liked it actually.

We are just staring at each other. Then Freen pulled me closer to her and whispered to me.

Gosh, what are you doing to me? Then I look at her. Is that a bad thing? I ask her curiously.

She smiled at me. bad thing? you're my everything Bec. So please don't let go of me. Stay with me please.

I tap her nose because she is so cute and I feel special right now. My heart is so full of her care. I hope we'll stay like this always.

Then after the cuddles and cuteness to each other, they fell asleep already.

--------------------------------------------

2 days before Becky's graduation. Freen heard Becky and her mom talking about Becky's graduation.

"Honey I'm really sorry if I'll not be able to buy you a new dress for your graduation. I prepared this dress that you have used before, I think this will be lovely."

Mom don't worry about it, I understand. I don't really care what I'll use. What is important you're here with me now. 

You'll be graduating as cum laude honey. That is something that needs to be celebrated.

Freen made some calls and also wants to prepare something special for Becky.

--------------------------------

Becky was so surprise to have 2 top designer at Freen's house bringing with them fabulous dresses that she can choose for her graduation.

Bec, come here. She pulled me close to her.

You can choose what you like from their collections. 

Freen, you don't have to. 

But I want to. You're graduating as a cum laude, it's just right for you to be dressed by the famous designer. 

Becky got shy and she hug Freen and whispered to her "thank you" this means a lot to me and also to mom.

You're much welcome. Anything for you.

Becky tried several dresses and ask Freen to help her decide. Freen says no immediately if the dress is too revealing.

Becky's mom also is with them and enjoying seeing her daughter fitting all those gowns.

------------------------------------

It was Becky's graduation day already and she is so excited because finally after all the hardworking it's now coming to an end. 

She was a bit sad because Freen told her last night that she will not be able to attend because there is a meeting that she needs to attend to. But she understands Freen. She did so much already for me and I think I'll be selfish if I will force her to attend my graduation.

Freen ask her driver and 4 bodyguards to escort Becky and her mom.

She makes it clear that Heng is not allowed to be near them. 

But what Becky does not know is that Freen made sure that the meeting will be a short one so that she'll be able to attend the graduation. She also prepared a special gift that Becky will really love.