Chapter 6

Freen and her friends decided to hang out in her place tonight. They are at the pool area now which is near Becky's room.

Becky really tired and exhausted because of her papers and she is hoping to have a peaceful sleep. But, she could not, because she is hearing all the noise coming from the pool area.

She decided to peak from her balcony about what is happening outside.

She saw Freen in her bikini and also some of her friends. They are laughing and also singing. Jim, one of Freen's friends saw Becky.

Hey, Freen who is that girl?  Then Freen looked into the direction where Jim is looking. Then she saw Becky peeking at them. 

She is no one. Don't mind her. Just a visitor.

You have a lovely visitor Freen. Jim said.

Hey, stop it. She is off limits guys. Freen said to them in serious face and voice.

Come on Freen, is she one of your toys, huh? Kade teases her.

Freen did not like what Kade said. She don't think of Becky that way.

Hey, she is not, okay. Just don't bother her.

Then Freen went out of the pool and told them she'll be right back.

She went to Becky's room. She did not knock and just opened the door immediately.

Hey, can't you knock first?!  Becky said because she got scared that her door opened suddenly.

Why are you peaking at the balcony? Why can't you just stay inside your room. Are you planning to tease my friends, huh?

Becky got so irritated from what she said.

I am not teasing anyone and the only reason why I peaked is to check where the loud noise comes from. Because I am really sleepy after not getting enough sleep these past few days because of my papers.

She is ready to turn around but Freen pulled her closer.

I already told you don't dare raise your voice on me. Freen is now looking at her straight to her eyes and holding her chin.

It hurts!. Take off your hands off me! Becky said

You are really brave to raise your voice, huh? Then Freen started to move closer to her.

Becky is not backing down. She is also pissed.

Then Freen suddenly pulled her arm and drag her outside her room and they are now in the hallway.

What are you doing, Freen? Let me go!

Then they entered another room. Bigger than her room and much elegant.

Go to sleep. Then Freen went out and close the door hard.

Becky was startled.

She is wondering why she was transferred to this room.

Then she realizes that she doesn't hear any noise. She smiled with Freen's gesture.

Slowly she went closer to the bed, it is really inviting her to sleep now. The after awhile she doze off.

--------------

FREEN

After the mini party that we have, we called it the night. My friends went to their usual villas whenever they sleepover at my place.

I went up to my room because I need to change and too sleepy already.

I totally forgot that I drag Becky from her room to mine. I don't know what she's doing to me, honestly. 

I feel the need to protect her and take care of her. But I don't want to let her see and feel that I do. And she is only here temporarily.

She is now sleeping like an angel, but suddenly she moved so I quickly run to the bathroom.  

After taking a shower and changing to my PJs, I slowly tuck myself to bed beside her. I can hear her soft snores. It's like a music to my ears. It made me relax and much sleepy.

The next day, I need to wake up early because I have an early  meeting.

I almost forgot that Becky is sleeping beside me. I was so surprised when I realize that she is clinging to me. Her left arm is now resting in my waist.

I could see her angelic face now because she is facing in my direction.

I could not deny that she is really something and I want our position now.

But reality strikes. I need to get up. Slowly I was able to free myself from Becky's arm.

I immediately went to the bathroom to get ready.

After fixing myself I went out and...

Why are you here?! Becky was so surprised to see me. She covered up her self with the blanket.

You were throwing tantrums about how loud we are last night. So since this is the only room I know that will protect you from that loud noise, I decided to being you here.

Ok.. so why are you here?

Because this is my room and I think I have the right to be here because this is also my house. Freen said it sarcastically.

Becky blushed and a bit ashamed with her words. She stood up. Fix the side of her bed.

Sorry I forgot that I am just a trash in this house. I'll go to my room now. She run towards the door and leave.

Freen did not like the word trash used by Becky.

I did not say to her that she is a trash... Stubborn girl. 

Then Freen went downstairs to have a quick breakfast.

Nana is Becky eating properly? Can you please always remind her to eat. I don't want to be scolded by dad if she'll get sick.

I will remember that Freen.

Then after having her breakfast she left to go to her office.