Chapter 36

Time flies so fast... They are now preparing for Sam's first birthday. Becky is so busy looking into the birthday details since Freen, lately, became so busy with her company.

Hey bec, how's the preparation? Jim asked as she arrived with kade and Tee. They are now at Freen and Becky's house.

Hi there. I still have so many things to do.

Let us help you with it. Irin will be here too, later. She is just finishing up something in the company.

Where is Freen by the way? Jim asked.

As usual in the office. Becky answered

So busy lately, huh? Kade said

Yeah. She goes home too late and leaves too early.

Jim looked at Tee.

What? Tee asked Jim

Nothing, you might have something to say? Jim said while looking through the list that has the details for the birthday.

Becky looked at Tee...

Do I have to know something?

Ahm. Nothing Bec, Jim stop it, Tee whispered to Jim.

But honestly, Freen should know how to learn to manage her time. Lately she is killing her self with work

I already talked to her several times about it, but we end up arguing. So I just stop.

Argue? Jim asked

Yeah... It's been rough lately for the two of us.

That's why I just don't ask her anymore. I don't want to stress her out, and I don't want to add up to her thinking.

But she also has her responsibility to you and to Sam. Kade said.

Know what guys, let's just drop this topic, let's just help Becky with this preparation. Tee insist.

After an hour, Irin also arrived and brought them some foods.

Here you go guys, I know you're hungry already. Irin said. She then gave the burger and a drink to Tee.

Ehem... Ehem... Do we need to know something here? Jim asked.

Irin turned red and Tee just gave them a smile.

Guys tell them already. Becky said.

What is it? Kade eyes them with curiosity. 

Ahm, guys, me and Irin, we are in a relationship now.

Oh! my G! Congrats you two. Jim said happily.

Thanks guys... 

Anyway, where's Freen? Irin asked.

No comment, Kade said.

Bestie, is there a problem? Irin asked Becky and looked at her. 

I am good bestie. But Irin saw something in Becky's eyes. She is worried now. She saw that Becky is not telling the truth.

Bestie, you are not telling us the truth. You can tell us. You can confide to us.

Guys, let's just drop this. I need to finish the preparation for Sam's birthday. 

They just looked at each other and they know something is really going on with the two.

Irin whispered to Tee..

You better talk to your friend or else I'll confront her.

Okay...okay... I will... I hope they'll fix this before the birthday.