Chapter 13

Freen arrived at the venue just in time for Becky to be awarded with her Cum Laude award. Freen made sure that she'll be able to capture that moment.

Freen did not notice that she is smiling from ear to ear. She is really proud of Becky.

When the ceremony ended, Freen slowly went closer to Becky, but before she reach where Becky is, she saw that Becky is talking with this guy and they are so sweet with each other. 

Freen was suppose to turn around already but Becky's mom saw her. She immediately told Becky.

Freen? she called her. Freen! she raise her voice a bit. Then Freen turned around to look at Becky.

Becky immediately run to her. You're here. She is all smiles.

Yup. Congratulations.

But why it looks like you're leaving already?

Freen just look at her then look at non.

Becky immediately knew why.

He is just my friend. His my childhood friend. I am so happy you're here. She whispered to Freen.

I will not miss it for the world. Then Becky hugged her. 

Can I introduce you to my friends? Becky is hesitant to ask Freen but still tried.

She just nodded.

Becky held Freen's hand and they walked closer to her friends.

Irine, Non, I want you to meet Freen. 

Freen this is Irine and Non. they are my childhood friends.

Hi... Both Irine and Non greeted Freen. 

Hi. Nice to meet you, Freen responded.

Becky is so happy that Freen was able to attend her graduation.

Becky's mom is so happy to see her daughter surrounded by people who makes her happy. 

Then they said their goodbyes already. 

Freen assisted Becky and Auntie to the Van. 

When Becky open the van door, she's so surprise with what's inside.

She then looked at Freen. 

Surprise! Freen said. She filled the van with care bear stuffed toys and other stuff, they are not just stuffed toys, they are rare finds. 

Freen, then assisted Becky to go up the van and check on the stuffed toys. She saw this one bear that she is really looking everywhere but to no avail. 

Becky is so happy with Freen's surprise. She is telling her mom about the stuffed toys and how rare they are.

They are now on the way to have their lunch, another surprise that Freen prepared for Becky. It may just be the three of them but Freen wanted to celebrate Becky's achievement.

They entered the restaurant and the waiter led them to a private room.

It's just the three of them who will be having lunch. Freen tried to look for Becky's dad but it refuse to join them.

They had a good lunch. Sharing stories and Auntie sharing memories of Becky as a child. 

Becky feels shy with some of her mom's stories, but Freen assures her that it is cute and several times she will rub Becky's back to tell her that it's alright.

After the hearty lunch they have decided to go home to rest. Freen also ask auntie's permission because she has another party prepared for Becky at her bar that she co-owned with Tee. She is also gonna introduce Becky to her closest friends. Freen assured auntie that the place is going to be safe and they are the only ones that will be there.

Hey, do you want to invite your friends at university? Let them know where is the place, okay.

Becky just nodded.

Tired? Freen ask Becky, she is now leaning at Freen's shoulder.

A bit. More on sleepy I think. Freen just massage Becky's head to relax her.

-------------------------------------

When they arrived at the mansion, Becky's mom went ahead to go to her room, she too felt a bit tired and wanted to rest.

Freen and Becky also went to their room. Freen took off Becky's shoes and also help Becky remove her dress. She then ask Becky if she wanted to soak in the tub?

I want, but I want you to join me. Becky told Freen while making a cute face to her.

Such a cutie. Then Freen tap Becky's nose.

It will be Freen's first time to take off her clothes in front of Becky. 

Becky is the first one to remove her clothes in front of Freen. She is now teasing her. They now staring at each other.

Becky turned around and ask her help to unzip her dress.

Freen took a deep breath before slowly unzipping Becky's dress. (she's perfect... So perfect....)

Then she let it fall to the floor. Then slowly Becky is pulling down the strap of her bra...

Freen can you unhook it please... Freen obliged... Now Becky is standing in front of her only with her undies... Becky move closer to Freen and whispered.

I think we need to take this off also.. Becky is pertaining to Freen's dress..

Becky slowly unbuttons Freen's dress... Then she also unhooks Freen's bra.

You're so beautiful Freen...

Freen can't take it anymore she face Becky and started to kiss her. She started to kiss Becky's neck, too...

Then Freen led Becky to go inside the tub...

Then she positioned her self behind Becky...

You're perfect Becky. So perfect...

Freen kisses Becky again and this time she went for a deep and torrid kiss...

Then slowly Freen's hands went on Becky's behind...

I think let's continue this in our bed... Freen said

Then Becky just nodded... 

So they took a quick shower together and Freen led Becky to their bed.

Freen, this is my first time... Becky revealed to Freen..

Freen smiled and whispers to Becky... I'll be gentle, promise...

I trust you... Becky replied...

It was all new to Becky and Freen made sure that she'll be gentle.

It was a very intimate and romantic afternoon for the both of them.

It was not a new thing for Freen, but it was the first time she felt different, she felt that the person she is making out with is so precious. 

-----------------------------------------------