chapter 19

Becky ran away from Freen. She was so shocked with Freen's revelation. She went to her mom's room and she locked herself in the bathroom. Her mom was shocked also.

Hey, honey are you okay? You can talk to me. Her mom is knocking at the bathroom door.

Then she heard a soft knock at the door.

It is Freen.

Auntie is Becky here?

I think you two need to talk. She locked herself in the bathroom. Go ahead and try to convince her to come out. I will just go downstairs.

You two are like Cats and Dogs. So in love with each other but always arguing. Becky's mom talking to herself

Bec, please open the door. We need to talk. I don't want us like this. Please. She got nothing.

Freen is getting irritated now because Becky is not answering her.

Bec, please. Can we talk. Can you please listen to me. Freen is now sitting on the floor waiting for Becky to open the door.

Then the door slowly opens.

Freen stand up immediately.

Can we talk please? Freen is begging Becky.

Why did you say those words. Becky asked her.

Because I mean it. Because I kept it here for a while now. I won't force you of anything. I just want you to know that I feel that for you and I will not do anything to hurt you because you are so special to me and as what I have said I already love you.

Becky did not say anything. She is just looking at Freen right now.

How about Faye? Are not gonna tell still who she is to you?

Freen took a deep breath. Okay, fine, I'll tell you. They sat on the couch.

She is my ex, Bec. She was my first serious relationship, I thought. I poured everything in our relationship. I gave her everything she wanted. Until one day, she just decided to end it all. She disappeared and did not show up. No words, no explanation. It changed me a lot. I became tough, I played around. I don't believe anymore in relationship, until I saw you.

Becky is just looking at Freen and listening to everything that she says.

You thaw my heart Bec, I was trying to ignore it until that night with Heng, I was so angry and scared at the same time. I will not forgive my self if something happened to you that time.

Bec, (holds Becky's hands) I will not force you to feel the same or something. I just want to ask permission from you if I can still be your constant person. Please let me take care of you. I will just be here for you no matter what. Please Bec.

Becky still could not say a word. She is so surprised with all the revelation Freen just told her.

Becky is now assessing her feelings.

Why all of a sudden I feel afraid? Why am I feeling this now? Why after she confessed to me her true feelings, I am doubting everything? I want to say I love you too, but why I can't? Why is do I feel this way?

Bec, please say something. Freen told her again.

I... I really don't know what to say honestly. I....ahm... I am sorry Freen, I really don't know what should I say.

You don't need to force anything Bec. I understand. I will wait until all of these will be clear to you.

I'm afraid that you'll stay away from me again. Becky is now sobbing. She remember again when they had a misunderstanding and how Freen avoided her for weeks.

I don't like to feel that feeling again. I hate it.

Hey, I will not avoid you. I will just be by your side. I promise.

Please be patient with me. This is all new to me. But Freen, one thing is for sure, your are important to me and you will always have a special place in my heart. One step at a time. One day at a time. I just want to make sure what I feel.

Freen nodded. It was enough for her. It's enough to hear Becky is trying to figure out her feeling for her.

I am just here for you. I love you Bec. I will always do.

She pulled Becky to her and hugged her.

They stay that way for a few minutes and then they went to their room to just cuddle and watch some movies.