Chapter 38 (The Finale)

Months have passed after Freen proposed to Becky...

Why are you doubting now, Bec? Why? Don't you love Freen, huh? Irene is now interrogating her friend after they received a message from Freen that the wedding will not push through. 

Their friends were so shocked when they read Freen's message. 

"We are calling off the wedding." No explanation at all. 

Irene did not think twice and immediately called her best friend and ask her that they'll need to meet up. Becky informed Irene that she and Sam are at her parent's house. 

Bec, why? We really can't understand. Everything is ready. You even made sure to personally arranged all that is needed for the wedding. What is happening now?

I don't know, okay. I don't know.  I feel that there is something. I don't know. 

Don't you love Freen already? Irene asked her best friend.

No. Of course not. I love her, no doubt on that. But the feeling of being married and all, I don't know really. 

And are you aware that Freen already have decided to leave the country? She asked favor from Tee to take charge of her businesses here. She already took a leave of absence. Tee tried talking to her about it, but I think she is really hurt. To decide to leave and leave all of this. 

What?! Leaving? No. She'll leave me and Sam? No. 

Seriously Bec, after you decided to call off the wedding, you think she'll just accept it like that, huh? Of course, she thinks that you don't love her anymore. Then you left and brought Sam with you. I am your best friend, but right now I really wanted to do something to bring you back to your senses and for you to realize what you're doing.

Then Becky started to cry. She went to the bathroom, changed and asked Irene to asked Tee where is Freen right now. 

Bestie, I know you might have some other things to do, but please can you look after Sam first. 

Why? Irene asked.

I need to talk to Freen. I need to make her understand.

Irene just nodded and just agreed to her best friend.

---------------------

Becky took her keys and took her phone and tried calling Tee. 

But Tee is not answering. 

She then tried Jim and Kade, but still the same, they are not answering. 

Where are you Freen? She is sobbing, but she tries to focus on her driving.

Becky decided to go to the mansion, when she arrived Nana is the one who welcomed her but Freen is not there. Nana told her that Freen left early morning but did not tell anyone where she is going.

Becky remembered a place. She is hoping that she'll find Freen there.

-------------------------------------------

Becky drove about 3 hours to reach the place. 

The security immediately opened the gate when he saw Becky's car. 

Guard is your Ma'am Freen here? 

Yes ma'am.

---------------------------

After Becky parked her car, she immediately went inside the house and looked for Freen.

She is afraid to face her because, honestly, she does not know what she'll say. All she knows now is she wanted to be with her. Hug her and just make her feel that she still loves her so much.